Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Re write the date .revalation !

WOODWAYS6

Toyota did not stop supplying Gen 4 in January 2022.I discovered the build date of mine today was 6/10/22 Must be one of the very last.

See the following posted by Devon Aygo who works for a Toyota dealer:

44 minutes ago, WOODWAYS6 said:

Toyota did not stop supplying Gen 4 in January 2022.I discovered the build date of mine today was 6/10/22 Must be one of the very last.

2022 was definitely the last “drip feed” year for the Prius. Certainly affected by global pandemic and cpu issues. 
mine was ordered at end nov 2020. Was registered in may 2022 a good 18 month wait. As Devon’s article. No new orders after feb 2022 but some imports and pre orders slipped through. 
after all 105 registrations for my Mark (excel) is pittyfull

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/toyota_prius_excel_vvt-i_cvt#newreg

But now, it's back!! :biggrin: 

7 minutes ago, Cyker said:

But now, it's back!! :biggrin: 

If you believe the hype from the US and want 50% of the auto safety systems permanently active like lane control and rsa with no spare tyre and no towing capacity and a drop of 25% fuel efficiency. Almost back to gen3 days methinks. 

Yeah I hear what you're saying... but it's really fast :naughty: 

3 minutes ago, Cyker said:

Yeah I hear what you're saying... but it's really fast :naughty: 

Not available in uk yet. 

1 hour ago, Paul john said:

2022 was definitely the last “drip feed” year for the Prius. Certainly affected by global pandemic and cpu issues. 
mine was ordered at end nov 2020. Was registered in may 2022 a good 18 month wait. As Devon’s article. No new orders after feb 2022 but some imports and pre orders slipped through. 

Interesting 👍

1 hour ago, Paul john said:

What I don't understand is if they were stopped supplying in Jan 2022 how come mine has a build date of October that year.?

3 minutes ago, WOODWAYS6 said:

What I don't understand is if they were stopped supplying in Jan 2022 how come mine has a build date of October that year.?

Pre-existing order.

The 5th generation didn't start production til December 2022, so the 4th would certainly have been in production during October 22.

23 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Pre-existing order.

The 5th generation didn't start production til December 2022, so the 4th would certainly have been in production during October 22.

Thank you.Good to know.

My main dealer said they did not have a listing for my late 2022 car.I couldn't believe it.So I ordered some from an independent supplier but they were only listed up to 2021.I thought well they must fit.To my big surprise they arrived today.yes you guessed! They don't fit.🥴 The parts I ordered were genuine.