Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Updating settings

pumucli

I own a Corolla TS Excel 72 plate and since last Friday the “updating settings “ message appears on the screen very often, even a few times an hour . Anyone knows what is happening?

i saw this over the last few days, every so often,  message pops up 'updating settings' for a few seconds and then goes away, i was on the map page in the toyota app when the message popped up. 2023 corolla TS

Same here, 2023 facelift using Apple CarPlay - have noticed the message flashing up the last few days.

I'd thought perhaps something was being downloaded over the air for the head unit?

Not sure, but I think everytime MyT app uupdates we have to connect it to the car infotainment again. Same was with me few days ago

• Like 1

I’ve checked and MyT app is now saying it’s about to be discontinued, maybe they are switching things over and that’s why we are getting the message flashing up?

the new MyToyota app is the one I use for remote start, etc. but have always had both apps installed. 

Me too.  Updating settings repeatedly on my 2022 TS Design since weekend.  Not noticed any change .... yet.   

I have it as well on my 2023 TS.

It first started doing it on Friday. I get it while I’m using Waze or Google Maps via CarPlay. Flashes up for about 5 seconds then disappears. It’ll do it twice a day but I havent noticed any changes and I can’t imagine there’s been several updates since Friday!

Same here! Very irritating.

Ditto.

Hopefully fixed - I drove for a couple of hours this morning and didn’t get the message coming up. 

On 2/17/2024 at 10:32 AM, sportse said:

Hopefully fixed - I drove for a couple of hours this morning and didn’t get the message coming up. 

Me too - mine hasnt done this for a few days.  Phew.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links