Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Visit National Trust for free 9-17 March

jthspace

You can visit hundreds of National Trust properties for free next month with just a lottery ticket

Next month people will be able to visit hundreds of National Trust properties and National Lottery-funded venues across the UK for free - and all you’ll need is a lottery ticket. Taking place from March 9 to March 17, the National Lottery Open Week sees venues offering free entry, discounts and special offers to those you can show they’ve played a national lottery game.

The open week is to say thank you to all the players who’ve helped raise £30million for good causes. It comes as the National Lottery marks its 30th year.

All visitors will need to unlock the offer is any retail or online National Lottery ticket, scratchcard or Instant Win Game. The date of draw or purchase of the ticket isn’t relevant.All visitors will need to unlock the offer is any retail or online National Lottery ticket, scratchcard or Instant Win Game. The date of draw or purchase of the ticket isn’t relevant.

Darren Henley, Chief Executive of Arts Council England and Chair of the National Lottery Forum said: “In our 30th year, we’re delighted to mark the return of The National Lottery Open Week 2024. The UK is brimming with exciting things to see and do – from historical landmarks and cultural treasures to sports venues and natural landscapes.

“We want players to get out and experience something new by taking advantage of the low-cost and free days out at venues across the country during National Lottery Open Week. This is our way of saying thank you to the players who raise an incredible £30million each week for Good Causes, supporting venues and projects across the arts, sports, community and heritage sectors.”“We want players to get out and experience something new by taking advantage of the low-cost and free days out at venues across the country during National Lottery Open Week. This is our way of saying thank you to the players who raise an incredible £30million each week for Good Causes, supporting venues and projects across the arts, sports, community and heritage sectors.”

What you need to bring when visiting

To take part in this special offer, you need to show one National Lottery ticket (physical or digital), scratchcard or Instant Win ticket per adult to get free entry at the visitor reception of participating places between 9–17 March 2024. The ticket or scratchcard can be used no matter when you bought it and up to four under-18s can accompany a lottery ticket holder for free. Whether you’re exploring places in our care for the first time or you’re a longstanding member, you can have a day out for yourself or bring along your family and friends.

Please note that not all the places we care for are taking part in National Lottery Open Week 2024. Please visit the National Lottery website to find out where you can explore for free.

• Like 1

We were in the NT for quite a number of years, eventually earning a reduction for being pensioners.  When our annual subs reached about £80, and young couples with a family were being encouraged to join for a family subs of £25, I complained to the NT that this was unfair to pensioners, on the basis that a young family put more strain on the properties than two elderly folk.

The reply was that these young folk were more important for the future support of the NT, so we ditched it.

• Sad 1

We joined the nt last year, there’s a few places in North Yorkshire we’ve never been to, one, Goddards, on our doorstep, we went to one last year when we holidayed in the new forest, being a tight Yorkshireman, I costed the price of entry to what the annual membership cost both of us, we are ahead with still one place left to visit before our membership runs out, we won’t be renewing..

If you want to save a few £££ then join Scottish National Trust - they give an OAP discount straight away, rather than NT which only gives it after 5 years (?) and you have to ask for it (according to a colleague).  SNT £99.60 per year Seniors Couple.

I was a member of Malta National Trust, which gives world-wide access to all National Trusts and only cost Eur 20 per year - BUT NT's complained and now you have to pick up your membership cards in person rather than have them posted - it was good whilst it lasted 😀

21 hours ago, Primus1 said:

We joined the nt last year, there’s a few places in North Yorkshire we’ve never been to, one, Goddards, on our doorstep, we went to one last year when we holidayed in the new forest, being a tight Yorkshireman, I costed the price of entry to what the annual membership cost both of us, we are ahead with still one place left to visit before our membership runs out, we won’t be renewing..

Tight Yorkshireman? Try tight southerner here 🙂 . We had a membership for 2 years then cancelled it as NT were giving away free passes for a family 2 adults 3 children. These passes have generic bar codes so we used it unlimited times by the end date. Think we have been to over 10+ NT places last year for free. 

1 minute ago, Mojo1010 said:

These passes have generic bar codes so we used it unlimited times by the end date. Think we have been to over 10+ NT places last year for free. 

I like that pass, seems like my type of thing

I was a member for several years but there are only so many places in your locality, the prices went ridiculous so I stopped being a member. With retirement looming I might look into a free generic pass LOL 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links