Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Misfire...

Verso 2010

When I get error code P0303, it is a misfire on cylinder 3. I have changed the coil and plug, and deleted the error code. After a few meters of driving, I get a warning on the display about check vsc system. Why does that warning keep coming up even though I've deleted it after I've changed to new coils and plugs? Seems like the car runs on 3 cylinders plus the engine shakes at speed when it is under load. Could it be the cam sensor that is defective or not working properly? Anyone with experience or advice? The car is a Verso 2010 1.6L. 😕

Just now, Verso 2010 said:

When I get error code P0303, it is a misfire on cylinder 3. I have changed all the coils and plugs, and deleted the error code. After a few meters of driving, I get a warning on the display about check vsc system. Why does that warning keep coming up even though I've deleted it after I've changed to new coils and plugs? Seems like the car runs on 3 cylinders plus the engine shakes at speed when it is under load. Could it be the cam sensor that is defective or not working properly? Anyone with experience or advice? The car is a Verso 2010 1.6L. 😕

Topic moved to the Verso forum.

• 2 months later...

I have similar. Ive got several error codes in fact. It started after i had a service and MOT at a dealer. plugs 3 and 4 faulty. Had them replaced. after 10 miles engine light back on and same error. I also now have several others including cam shaft correlation, u0100 lost comms, u0151 lost comms and also p0603 stay alive memort failure. car runs but idles roughly and stop start does not work. i suspect i have an electrical issue.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links