Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Miles to empty

Dewi 24

Question for the gurus:  I can't seem to find the "Distance to empty" indicator on my 2022 Corolla info screens. i've been pouring through the user guides and the internet - even You Tube - but can find no mention of it beyond the fact that i  exists. Maybe it's me being in stupid old man mode but if anyone can tell me where to find It I'd be very grateful

Dewi, what display have you set?  Is it analogue (dial and needle) or digital (speed in numbers)?

Then we can suggest where to look.

Hi Roy, thanks for your response,  I have the analogue speedo set at the moment.

Long time since I had that so hopefully someone will help.

On the older Corolla you have to go to the eco/fuel consumption page. Unfortunately it only shows miles left when displaying the fuel consumption information. When the eco gauge is showing you don't get distance remaining.

Could the current model have the same 'limitation'?

Not sure on the analogue speedo display but when you scroll left to right on the steering wheel does the center menu change, displaying different information? In that information it has up/down sub options on the steering wheel to display different information.

Can’t remember NOT seeing it. I’m sure it’s on the display that shows what your average mpg is!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AndrueC said:

On the older Corolla you have to go to the eco/fuel consumption page. Unfortunately it only shows miles left when displaying the fuel consumption information. When the eco gauge is showing you don't get distance remaining.

Could the current model have the same 'limitation'?

On the MY23 display it's above the fuel gauge, no need to cycle through settings.

PXL_20240218_102233563.thumb.jpg.77e531ac2ffd61754892100394bb9309.jpg

In my experience the 'empty' range always leaves about 7l in the tank.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links