Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bluetooth Audio - 2014 Auris 1.4 D-4D Icon

jdub1206

Hi there. I am looking at buying a 2014 Auris 1.4 D-4D Icon. Does anyone know if the entertainment system can stream bluetooth audio from my phone?

Thank you!

Good question.

I can't listen to anything in my phone via bluetooth. Phone works faultless though, good sound and calls perfect.

My car is almost the same model.

DSC_3816_1.JPG

Hi John ! 

Buy what car you like, don't be worry about audio system, you can change it afterwards. It's a very simple DIY job, nowadays you have a lot of opportunities, plenty of media players are available on the market, you choose the one you like, find an adapter frame and that's all.

Mostly of players have remote control learning function, and Toyota audio controls are passive, resistive, so are very compatible with this learning function, you won't lose this audio controls anymore.

IMHO don't buy an Android player because periodically you have to update maps and operating system, annoying job; a Carplay/Android Auto player it's a better option, it connects to the phone wireless and quickly, no needs updating, it's running your phone apps.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links