Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

First car queries

Alex2511

Hi so I got a 2012 Corolla 1.4d4d a couple months back as my first car and I’m loving it. It’s the base model and I’m pretty sure it’s really low spec.  I just have some general questions and any help or responses would be great 

okay first thing I was thinking of making some modifications to the outside to make it look a bit “cooler” and was just wondering if parts from any other gens of Corolla fit for instance if the pre face lift 10th gen bumper would fit my facelift version as an example. (I know they look practically identical this is just an example so you understand what I’m taking about). 

second thing I was wondering if any of you know of good places to get things like body kits in Europe the only ones I can find are in America and the shipping to me in Ireland is more then the price of the whole kit. 

and lastly after I take a turn and am using my indicator it doesn’t auto turn off when o straighten the wheel and was just wondering if that was because my car is such a low spec or if that’s something I could change or fix. My brother has a 2010 Corolla and his turns off and my parents 2016 one does too so just curious if it’s due to spec or a fault. 

any help is very much appreciated thank you for reading 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links