Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

subscription costs

russy1966

hi there just took delivery of 2024 yaris hybrid Gr . ive conneted the app and all is working fine now but i have noticed the following it says i have 3 x connected services standard services 10 year plan 

remote services exp may 2028

smart services 2028 

does anyone know the cost now for remote and smart services and is it per year as i cant find costs anywhere just curios see screen shot off app 

thanks in advance 

Screenshot_20240302_211609_MyToyota.jpg

from the Toyota FAQ

Connected Services includes Standard Services and Remote Services. Standard Services include our wide range of digital features designed to ensure your safety, privacy and comfort while you are on the go. Stay informed about your car location, Battery level, driving behaviour and history, warning lights and much more. Share your car location with friends and loved ones in your network. Remote Services allow you to remotely access your vehicle to adjust a variety of settings and tailor it to your needs. Access all the essentials needed to optimize your driving experience

Smart services

Stay a step ahead while driving with a wide range of functions and get to your destination on time. Tune in to diverse events on the road and find available fuel stations and parking spots (on or off-street). Drive worry-free with internet updated navigation.

As it is a mobile phone for all intents £8-15 a month as a guestimate - nothing online apart from the US costs, iirc it is on the Vodafone network

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links