Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat Nav Auto Zoom

Trewithy

I am an infrequent user of the Sat Nav but I did use it this morning.  During the journey I explored some of the functions and one of the things I looked at was Auto Zoom.  I toggled it on and off a couple of times expecting the map scale to zoom in or out but nothing happened.  On or off the map looked the same.  Can anyone tell me what Auto Zoom is supposed to do.  TIA.

Is Zoom not speed/distance related?  As you approach a turn and slow down the zoom increases?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Roy124 said:

Is Zoom not speed/distance related?  As you approach a turn and slow down the zoom increases?

I do not need to use the Satnav very often, but, if I remember correctly, that is exactly how the zoom works.

• Like 1

You can also adjust the size of detail by spreading your fingers across the touch screen.

Thanks for all your replies.  Yes it does zoom in as you approach the next turning instruction and slow down.  When I initially tried it I was travelling at a constant speed on a straight road.  Silly me!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links