Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A sad goodbye to my Prius ...

Harters

Well after 7 years of amazing service I have swapped my wonderful Prius 'Percy' for a Lexus NX 350h 'Lester'.

I have been looking to change for a while now, not because there was anything wrong, but just fancied a changed.  I have been dithering over a UX for some time now, but the fact that it is quite an old design, just stopped me as the last thing I wanted was to order one and then I start seeing spy shots of the 2nd generation.  That would be just my luck 😆

Test drove the BZ4X as they had amazing incentives on them, but I did not find it very comfortable due to its high floor.  Thought about the 5th generation Prius, but as that would be over £40.000 for the Excel with metallic paint, I was not happy about paying 'Luxury' car tax on a non luxury car.  Obviously I am paying it on the NX, but I accept that as it is what I would class as a luxury car.

I have to say the price I got for the Prius is amazing, after 7 years I got 56% of what I paid for it.  It was immaculate had only 23,000 miles and garaged every day from new.  Every dealer who appraised it, could not get over the condition of it for a 7 year old car.

It was a very emotional goodbye.

See you over on the Lexus forum 😃

• Like 4

Hi Stephen, Congratulations on going over to Lexus, we have owned a couple over the years and know what a great car they can be. If you still have anything to contribute with your experience of Prius ownership why not stick around as I am sure other members could benefit from you knowledge.:smile:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Bper said:

Hi Stephen, Congratulations on going over to Lexus, we have owned a couple over the years and know what a great car they can be. If you still have anything to contribute with your experience of Prius ownership why not stick around as I am sure other members could benefit from you knowledge.:smile:

Thanks Bob, I will still keep an eye on this Forum as I like to help out where I can 😃

• Like 1

Congratulations and many trouble free miles in your new car 👌

• Like 2

Best wishes with your new car.

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links