Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Linking Key Fob

scabad

Hi All

I have a Corolla Excel 2023 and would like to link both keys to the same account. I have tried several times but without any luck I have tried switching the car on with the spare key then logging in to my account I then switched the car off and back on it seems to have worked, but when I step out of the car and lock it then open the car and switch it back on it again only accesses the guest account even though the key option is on. Has anyone has been able to connect both keys and activate it primary account.

Any advice would be welcome

Thanks in advance 

Scabad

I don't think you can, I tried to do this as well but ended up with my spare key being registered to a guest account - ok for dropping it off for servicing but no good if I want to use it.

Thanks for you reply really appreciate your input.

I have seen something come up where it says do you want to register the second key to the primary account, but can't seem to get it to do it on this car.

HI Scabad,The functionality to register a second key as the primary one might still not be available on the 2023 Corolla. Car manufacturers often implement features globally but there can be variations depending on the region.Hope this helps.

I would contact your dealer if you can't find any information in your owners book:smile:

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links