Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Phone Contacts

David Cross

I have a Yaris Cross 2022 Excel. I have never had any problems connecting to my iPhone or making or receiving calls. However recently when I go to the Contacts Tab on the 9 inch Multi Media screen the contacts are all listed but if I select one all I get is a blank screen with only either a photo of my contact if one is assigned or a silhouette. The option to select the phone number and make a call or select it as a Favourite has recently disappeared. Tried unpairing and repairing without success. Anybody else with same problem ?? Could someone check theirs and see if they have the same issue. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

If nothing helps you can always try restoring factory settings. Kinda a-bomb in terms of the software but hey, whatever works.

Hi David,it sounds like a software problem have you tried to see if there is a software update this might fix the problem. You could as mentioned above factory reset but this will erase all of your settings and data from the system, so be sure to back up anything important before you do this. Have a look in your Yaris Cross manual for instructions on how to reset the system. Try the above if nobody else has had the same issue and found an alternative solution.Hope this helps.:smile:

6 hours ago, David Cross said:

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Have you tried rebooting the phone? Or turning it off and on again?

Thank you all. Factory reset resolved problem

• Like 1

Did you reset your phone or the cross?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links