Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dashboad removal for yaris mk4

Shaun1970

Firstly Hello to everyone.

I am new to this forum joined because I have a yaris mk4 and a auris 2016. Also I know there are lots of people on this forum who have the knowledge and expertise when it comes to Toyota.

Basically I would someone to kindly point me in the right direction to obtain diagrams regarding installing and dissembling the complete dashboard of a Yaris Mk4

Thank you in advance

Shaun

Hi Shaun, do you actually need to remove the dashboard on a 2 year old car as depending on what the issue is there might be another way.👍

Have a browse of https://www.toyota-tech.eu/

Should be able to download sufficient into for an hour's subscription .

Thank you so much for your help, basically someone threw large object which landed on the windscreen and  set off the dashboard airbag, the car has been written off by the insurance company, due to the damage being minor we brought the car back from the insurance company needs a windscreen, bonnet and airbag. I was hoping to get some information how to dismantle the dashboard.

Thank you again

Hi Shaun, have a read of this previous post, read down to flash22 comments this may help.,on a separate note unless you have replaced a airbag before I wouldn't recommend it due to the safety risks involved.:smile:https://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/207933-yaris-mk4-dashboard-removal-instructions/

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links