Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2024 Aygo X - does it have remote start?

WalesAygoX

Hello. 

Just a quick question 

Bought a 2024 Aygo X exclusive and I've seen in some uk YouTube reviews that it has remote start so u can warm or cool the car (depending on wat it was set at)

Can't find anything in the app or much about it online. 

Does it have it or can I just lock/unlock and flash the hazard lights?

Thanks

Hi Jon,the Toyota UK website for the Aygo X makes no mention of remote start for any trim level. The Exclusive trim usually focuses on cosmetic and convenience features, and remote start isn't a common offering in this market.

Information, for many new models,can be limited online. What you can do to be sure is have a look in your car's owners manual or contact a Toyota dealership to confirm the exact features included in your model.While it is unlikely, there's a slight possibility remote start is an aftermarket addition but you would have to speak to an installer.

Have you any unfamiliar additional buttons on you key fob that might indicate In your owners manual that It might have remote start. Have you also tried pressing the lock button on your key fob 3 times then on the third press hold the lock button down and see If the engine starts it's just a suggestion to try as other owners may no different.The Only other option is to try the my Toyota app it may work through that.Hope some of this is helpful.:smile: 

This video doesn't mention the remote start either but  maybe others do..Hope some of this helps :smile:

https://youtu.be/H7wTlh6L8oo?si=62qBbQz_v2ddV1hh

7 hours ago, WalesAygoX said:

Hello. 

Just a quick question 

Bought a 2024 Aygo X exclusive and I've seen in some uk YouTube reviews that it has remote start so u can warm or cool the car (depending on wat it was set at)

Can't find anything in the app or much about it online. 

Does it have it or can I just lock/unlock and flash the hazard lights?

Thanks

Download the MyToyota app.  The remote start option is on it.  If it's a UK version Toyota Aygo X "EXCLUSIVE" It's a pretty certain bet it will have this option, as the Exclusive is (was) the top of the range trim level.  I don't compare the Ltd Edition release model as the top of the range model, as all that had was heated seats and the funny peel back canvas roof.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links