Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Prius 2010 - Check Hybrid System

treborcik

Hi everyone

Yesterday doing airport run, while joining dual carriegway on a rough surface, my car displayed this message. I was able to return home - around 10 miles with speeds of 30-40 mph. After scanning with cheap OBD scanner, I found those codes: POA94, P324, C1259 and C1310. It looks like an inverter issue. Has anyone experienced that problem? I had HHC done a month ago, but don`t think warranty will cover it. Do you know how much dealership may charge for it? Car is 122 000 miles

Thanks

Hi Rob,You can try checking the inverter connections for Loose or corroded connections as this could be causing the issue. A garage can also check this for you.You can try looking on line at the the codes and typing in your model etc this might bring up more information. it is unlikely a 122,000-mile car would still be under the manufacturer's warranty unless it has a very long warranty or is a certified pre-owned vehicle. Ask the garage about their diagnostic fee before they start working on your car. There might be different ways to fix the problem, depending on the severity of the issue. Get quotes for all options before proceeding.Make sure any repairs you have come with a warranty.Hope this helps.:smile:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Bper

All the connections were checked. Inverter died, so had it replaced today on my driveway, everything works and even MPG has slightly improved. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links