Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mirror adjustment damaged

Eforsyth1872

Hiya,

I had the window mirrors off and on the passenger side I accidentally damaged the white plastic adjuster that moves the mirror up/down. 

Does anyone know where to get replacement parts for this and if there are instructions for replacing them? 

The alternative would be to glue the plastic piece back together. 

(Or go to a garage, but it works fine in all directions with the exception of moving the mirror down the way)

Aygo MK2 -2018

Hi Ethan,You can try contacting the manufacturer or searching online for replacement parts for your specific make and model of car. Many car parts websites offer diagrams and instructions for replacing specific parts. If you're unable to find a replacement part, gluing the plastic piece back together could be a temporary solution, but it might not provide a lasting fix.Hope this helps.:smile:

Thank you, I've decided to glue lightly with gorilla glue, hopefully it holds as a temporary fix until I find a spare part

• Like 1

My neighbours offside mirror fell out of its housing for no apparent reason.  I used gorilla glue to reattach it and has remained in place since that time.  That was nearly 2 years ago.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links