Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nothing in my E-Store

Corolly Poly

Just been nosing around to see if there are any map updates, etc but all it says is:

E-STORE Please make sure your Sat Nav is registered before downloading or purchasing the latest software for your Toyota multimedia system.

If I click on the Sat Nav is registered link it just takes me to the 'My Owned Cars' section of the website.

How do I make sure my SatNav is registered? Or is the problem due to the car being new and nothing is available?

Thanks.

I took delivery of our Rav 4 GR Sport a few days ago, and have the same problem - waiting even now for booked call from Customer Services, also not getting any RTTI either - sigh!

Let me know how you get on before I chase my useless dealer😁

He eventually called while I was en route to hospital appointment - the nub of it is that a lot of info is now cloudbased; the traffic info will come up when there's a problem on the route, we'll get the map update on eStore when one is available, but otherwise apps will have to be obtained through Apple CarPlay (sigh again!).  Reading between the lines, I think the eStore page might be redundant for us 2024 cars. What he didn't know was where the county wide Traffic info that I had on my previous Dynamic Premium  screen was and he would email me the solution to that, eventually. I wish that when things aren't broke, they don't try to fix things!

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links