Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Side Step/side Bars/side Runners + More

celtictricky

Well...picked up the Rav yesterday - great stuff really please :-) I would like to do a few cosmetic things though, and wondered if you could direct me to the right places.

I would like to put Side Bars/Steps on - where is the cheapest place to get these from?

Also, I see one of the Toyota Options is a Twin Sports Exhaust - I like the sound of this, but can see a pic anywhere, and also how much it would be! Obviously Toyota would charge through the nose for it, so any help as to where to look would be great.

And Finally, I want to convert the back door to full rear opening - would anybody in Europe mind ordering me the part for the door please :-)

THanks

Richard

fancy seeing you here ricky :thumbsup:

nice one mate!.. Rav's are blimmin ace mate!

Hiya Steve :-)

Well got keep the forums alive....even though I miss the Lexy (Only been gone a day).....but the rav looks nice on the drive, and its going to be a great deal on fun.

First Off-Road adventure this weekend - off to Pendine sands for a little bit of sand spinning :-)

Will post pics :-)

Take care dude

R. :thumbsup:

Hi Richard,

Congratulations on getting your new car, hope you like it!! :D And also how did the off-roading go, hope i can see the pics soon!! ^_^

You want to try Formula 4x4 as they have accessories for it, but their catalogue has not been updated since i ordered one and they didn't have the 2004 model Rav4.

The side steps from Formula 4x4 were around the £200 mark but i have not asked my Toyota dealer the price yet.

The TTE exhaust is about £400 when i last asked which was about couple of months ago. Cobra do a twin exhaust as well, looks kinda the same and they charge €644 which is around £432.

Kenny :thumbsup:

Hi Kenny :-)

Thanks for the reply - have emailed Formula 4X4. Will have to wait and see what they say.

I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit longer for the off-road pics - trip got cancelled, but hope to do it in a couple of week instead.

Will keep you posted.

We need more support for us Rav drivers I feel!!! Not feeling a lot of love in TOC at the moment ;-)

Rich

Hi Richard,

Theres not much Rav4 drivers on here thats why so other people won't be able to help!! Have you picked up the accessories brochure for it?? They actually have the twin exhaust in there if you have not see it before :)

My car looks like its gone off-road, all dirty on the side already.... :lol:

Kenny!

Have just looked at the COBRA site for the exhaust! WOW - very nice!!!! Just setting up my garage, so hoping to add some pics tomorrow lunch time. Will try and get side bars at some stage this week - then its possibly the exhaust if I can get a good deal! Finally some window tints - and then the big project!!!!! In-car dvd in the headrests with wireless headphones for the kids!!!!

By the way, do you know any good places to get a boot liner protector???

Well get out there and wash it boy!!!!! We rav drivers need to keep a clean front you know - ha, ha. :-D

It looks better when its dirty, lol!! Looks more 4x4 then... <_<

You have a big project on your hand, im still thinking on getting side steps and the TTE exhaust and thats it :wacko:

Boot line protector, hmm, im not too sure on that one, sorry can't help!! :(

Can't wait to see pics of yours, what colour is it?? ;)

Kenny!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links