Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Timing Mark For A Emina 2.2 N-reg 3c-te

toppo

hi all i got black smoke coming from my emina when i first pull off but soon clears any ideas any one

ps and its a bit sluggish of the mark when the black smoke comes out but 2-3 seconds after of she goes hmmmm

thanks for all ur help on ere LOL

i found the problemo it was a ERG valve or summet i pulled the little breather of and the smokes gone so im gunner leave it off does any one no if this will make a dif to thr car as it seems to run wicked with the pipe of ??????????

you should get alot more mpg now also with that off. :thumbsup:

i think it regulates diesel flow to and fro, when they break down the vaccuuum inside causes it to load loads of fuel into the engine , hence the black smoke.

Just to inquire, where can I find the ERG from the engine, I also need to terminate this to avoid smoke though not excessive... just want them out anyway.

its to the left of the head if ur looking from the drivers side,got a thin breather pipe going to it, hope this helps if not mail me and ill take a photo of it for u and mail it to u thanks all mark

mail me at toppo72@btopenworld.com

• 5 years later...

its to the left of the head if ur looking from the drivers side,got a thin breather pipe going to it, hope this helps if not mail me and ill take a photo of it for u and mail it to u thanks all mark

mail me at toppo72@btopenworld.com

i think this the solution to my problem i have done a lot of thing just to eliminate this black smoke , i have a emina and the problem starts when i was backing up then suddenly there is a strange sound in the engine and the black smoke billowed at the back of my emina

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links