Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern Peeps...rolling Road Day?

Fizz

Fizz, you do this on purpose im sure you do, theres me trying to get rid of the old girl and you keep coming up with things i wnat to do so that i keep her.......aaaarrrrhhhhh :!Removed!:

im in :thumbsup:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• gordon hutchinson

• Ken

• Maz

Fizz, you do this on purpose im sure you do, theres me trying to get rid of the old girl and you keep coming up with things i wnat to do so that i keep her.......aaaarrrrhhhhh :!Removed!:

im in :thumbsup:

me???? :o

Never! :rolleyes:

BTW.... nice little list of Defo's now... Good Stuff peeps! :thumbsup:

got a quote from top gear, 300 quid plus vat for the day.............sooooo

£352.5 for the full day as many cars as we like so if we get 20 cars including loc then its £17.63 each and thats includinbg printout

hows that sound people???

I could be tempted for a day out .. would need to be in a few weeks though ..

I could be tempted for a day out .. would need to be in a few weeks though ..

Nice one bibbs, would be good to see the monster2 again :thumbsup:

Looking better all the time.. nice work Hou...

Its all good.. :thumbsup:

Ben - You know you want to join us lad... forget about the few weeks business.. :P

still having probs with my engine as in not got a good one YET :lol:

so dont know if I will be joining you guys :crybaby:

got a quote from top gear, 300 quid plus vat for the day.............sooooo

£352.5 for the full day as many cars as we like so if we get 20 cars including loc then its £17.63 each and thats includinbg printout

hows that sound people???

How long is it for each car on the RR, am just thinking that 20 car's might be a bit to much in 1 day.

Also, 1 of the reason's to do a RR day is for you to find out what your car is doing atm and for them to offer advise on what to do next once they have seen your modification's that you have already done.

Seeing as this is a Northern RR day shall we try and book it for the last sunday in october seeing as we have a meet in september already booked :unsure:

hi boys+girls my 1st post in toc (im from loc ) can i please put my name down for this r/r day thanks gordon

I've been to a couple of rolling road days at Top Gear, they are good blokes :)

Their results can be a bit, how can i put this "weird" at times but its only to give you an idea so all is good :D

Count me in!

years of dynoing bikes has resulted in me only trusting results from 1 place in the whole country

and car dynos can be a little bit old tech too, not much standardisation really

I've been to a couple of rolling road days at Top Gear, they are good blokes :)

Their results can be a bit, how can i put this "weird" at times but its only to give you an idea so all is good :D

Count me in!

Can you confirm if they have a good layout for cooling?

Been with Firthy to his uncles garage and chatted to someone who said that the main thing you need to make sure of is that there is adequate cooling fans etc...

But of a worry if the exhaust/manifolds get over heated and then warp while they cool down... :blink::huh:

They got a big fan on there which is all i realyl know..

Just give Paul who owns the place a call i'm sure he'll answer any of your questions :)

Now i better go put my car in the garage before it starts to rain, stupid black paint! :(

How long is it for each car on the RR, am just thinking that 20 car's might be a bit to much in 1 day.

Also, 1 of the reason's to do a RR day is for you to find out what your car is doing atm and for them to offer advise on what to do next once they have seen your modification's that you have already done.

Good Point... Even if we only have have 12 people that makes it £28 each also that would give each of us time to get some decent feedback about improvements and mods..  :thumbsup:

Seeing as this is a Northern RR day shall we try and book it for the last sunday in october seeing as we have a meet in september already booked :unsure:

Dont wanna step on any toes matey.. i just really wanted to go to one of these and none of these are ever organised for the North... so was just gathering a few peeps who were interested...

This is only for peeps who want to do this as a one off .. and so would not clash with the other meet? no dates have been suggested as yet...

Dont wanna step on any toes matey.. i just really wanted to go to one of these and none of these are ever organised for the North... so was just gathering a few peeps who were interested...

This is only for peeps who want to do this as a one off .. and so would not clash with the other meet? no dates have been suggested as yet...

No toes stepped on here mate, was just saying we could do this as a NMM and seeing as we have one already planned for september why not make this october?

So if we made it october this would rule out the 3rd due to the drift club finals at Silverstone, the 10th as it is Japshow at Santa Pod, the 17th as it's the goldmembers run to the ring trip and we don't get back from that till the 19th so that's why i'm suggesting the last weekend in october and it give's the venue plenty of notice :thumbsup:

OK people not been on for a while, i'm likeing the sound of a R/R day, top gear is a good place they did my exaust not so long ago, only problem with the 4X4 road is it's down the side of the garage and not so friendly for the bigger car market supra's etc cos it will be a tight squeeze for them to get on the road. count me in though!!

I know a place in harrogate who are getting a new R/R set up don't know when it will be finished though but a mate works there so we might be able to get a v-good deal may be some thing to think about in the new year though!!

Oh and one more thing!! has any one got a club stand or some thing along those lines orgnised for Japshow????

I might be going but not sure just yet the G6R aint running at her best at the mo!

let me know whats going on though!!!!

thankx guys

JIM

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links