Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat Nav In T Sport

jjen

hi,

I am looking to get installed Sat Nav in me 04 TSport, does anyone have any ideas on price and where to go. Is it best to go through Toyota ??. Never had it before so dont know much about it.

Any comments would be welcome and gratefull!!

jen

I am about to sell my T-Sport Corolla with Sat Nav it cost me £850 fitted by the dealer, if you are really interested I could remove my unit and sell it to you privatly before I px my car this Friday?

You would need to get a wiring loom to connect it to your head unit but you would save money if you trhinking of buying the unit from the dealer! It works really well!

Let Me Know! :thumbsup:

Nick

I've got the full screen sat nav in my T sport and love it. Being canadian, and used to a grid system, the roads in the uk drive me nuts...half do not have signs/names, and if/when they do have a name/sign it's on the side of a building where you can't read it anyway!

The toyota sat nav has names for the majority of the roads that i've come across so far - excellent!

Will be taken the car over to the continent in the near future to test it out there.

I have got the full colour Sat Nav. Cost £2000 from Toyota Dealer. Its worth every penny. It also has built in CD, Radio and casette. Don't know what else is out there that will fit in the car but if you want the system to look right in the car get the Toyota one. Really is a good piece of kit. I have had other Sat Nav in other cars and have to say this one is the best..........Talks as well

Is that the Full Screen Sat Nav that you've got in yours?

No just the standard system that plugs into the bk of the head unit! :thumbsup:

I am about to sell my T-Sport Corolla with Sat Nav it cost me £850 fitted by the dealer, if you are really interested I could remove my unit and sell it to you privatly before I px my car this Friday?

You would need to get a wiring loom to connect it to your head unit but you would save money if you trhinking of buying the unit from the dealer! It works really well!

Let Me Know! 

Nick

Thanks Nick sound good but I Kinda have me heart set on the Full Sat nav from Toyota being doing a bit of research, :bookworm: but thanks anyway. Hope you sell ok!!

I havent really thought about cost. If I start thinking aboot that I'll end up not bothering, usually leave things like that untill I have my heart set on it then I have to pay whatever or do without I try not to settle for second best, I be a woman we dont do that!!!! :drool:

Thanks all, I have decided on the full wack(sometime soon), have to find my magic wand!! :hokus-pokus:

can you have the full screen display fitted, I thought it was factory fit for that unit and the other sat nav in the standard radio can be fitted by dealer.

The car Im hopefully getting soon has the sat nav in the radio (not full screen) is there ant diff in performance between the 2 other than a map.

I have got the full colour Sat Nav. Cost £2000 from Toyota Dealer. Its worth every penny. It also has built in CD, Radio and casette. Don't know what else is out there that will fit in the car but if you want the system to look right in the car get the Toyota one. Really is a good piece of kit. I have had other Sat Nav in other cars and have to say this one is the best..........Talks as well

AGREED. it walks over any other system i have ever seen.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links