Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Drift Finals

Bibbs

@ Silverstone ..

Jerry and I were there last time and it was a great day out .. any other takers?

I'll probably be there (although more than likely with Northants Jap like last time). I don't know what the state of my mind will be like as it's my brother's stag do the night before... :rolleyes:

I might be there, been to a couple now, good laugh, and some of the cars in the carpark are more interesting than the ones on the track ;)

:censor: I will have to miss this one matey :crybaby::crybaby: As i will be still on holiday mate :crybaby: Dam I'm gutted mate. Ben make sure that you take some good pictures for me buddy :thumbsup:

jerry!!

• 3 weeks later...

anybody still going to this?

Ben? Starletsy? System G?

Garrick (system~g) and I may be there, but this depends on his family plans (and a stag do the previous night in London). The plans currently change twice a day.

But we do know that our local jap club are going (which I will hopefully park with) having half price tickets and not parking in the commoners bit.

We will do our best to be there, but I will give my answer here on Sat night.

Please remember to take warm clothes as it will be cold and windy.

might be a little info here drift site

Lots of sideways action (and accidental spins)

It is an all day event. Cost £10 and go sit in a stand and watch the cars 'dance'. The most twisty part of the circuit is used.

The better cars go through each round during the day until only the best are left to compete against each other.

Just go to the main entrance and say you are here to watch the drifting.

If you want an early start you can join a convoy from near j15a (sixfields)at 9am, for maccy D's breakfast then a drive to the circuit.

I've Been TWICE,

it's so much fun.

some of the professionals decided to use crap cars isuzu piazza :lol:

(maybe to prove their driving skills) hilarious. one guy got stuck in the gravel trap, they took about 5 mins to dig him out, he then tried to continue his run and went in to the next sand trap at the next bend :lol: too funny.

But the 2 red 200sx from the drift club show how to do it right.

Looks like Nicola & I will make it after all :D

I will try my damndest to meet up with the Northants Jap people at Sixfield at 9am.

If you see the White GTi with one grey front wing and some other dodgy rust repair patches all over - come say hi :thumbsup:

Hi peeps, it was nice to 'briefly' meet you all.

Bibbs - apologies for pulling out in front of you in the car park, I was trying to catch A yts & civic because I remember someone saying they were gonna be in a civic turbo, yts, starlet turbo. but obviously with a sick 1.3 I had no chance, but I had no chance anyway :lol:

Knowlson - I seen your car, Came back to the car park and you were gone, I'll have to wait for 10/10/04.

System G & Nicola - got faces to names now.

despite the weather It was a laugh.

Ol' skool Beemer and Orange screened (door opened) Starlet were my fav's

Had a laugh yesterday at silverstone makes me want a s15 a bit too much :lol::lol: lovely car :drool::drool:

And Bibbs even if I have taken the :censor: out of your front spolier I was shocked too see it working on the car!!!!!

Sorry to have missed you richard had to get back to pick the parents up from gatwick :angry::lol::lol: I did see a black ae111 in the car park doh :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It was a good day! The guy that kept opening his door on the longest/last drift corner was class! :P :lol:

It was <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>in freezing though, and the rain didnt make it any better...still a great day.

I was among the group of people off here at the end but didnt make myself know too much...(eyebrows = embarassment! hehe).

I take it Richard, you are the big scary looking guy that shouted for Bibbs as we were walking back to his car? I was the guy in the baseball cap covering the brows! Nice to meet Frosty, Garrick, and i THINK it was nicola?

And knowlson, didnt realise your car was that fast!!! impressed! ;)

Dave!

And knowlson, didnt realise your car was that fast!!! impressed! ;)

:lol::lol::lol: SSSSSHHHHHHHHH ;) It's not fast mate ;) ;)

Nice to meet you mate I did not notice that you had no eyebrows ;) ;) :P :lol:

I still reckon you where wearing a yellow T-shirt under your coat B)

Sorry to have missed you richard had to get back to pick the parents up from gatwick :angry::lol::lol: I did see a black ae111 in the car park doh :rolleyes::rolleyes:

That was probably mine, it was parked by the fence, which you have to drive next to to get out.

Be honest Knowlson, you noticed the bright yellow skyline parked next to it first :lol:

Rookey - I have to look scary so I don't get picked on. :lol:

Be honest Knowlson, you noticed the bright yellow skyline parked next to it first :lol:

Rookey - I have to look scary so I don't get picked on. :lol:

I noticed the skyline! :lol:

ITS YELLOW! :D :lol:

And yeh...I wouldn't pick on ya! :)

Knowls you get any drifting pics?

I Have a couple but they where taken on my phone as I forgot my mem stick for the camera doh!!!!

I will upload them tonight they are still good quality

That was probably mine, it was parked by the fence, which you have to drive next to to get out.

:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So it was your car :thumbsup: dave made us all stand and look at the yellow skyline ;) ;)

Was a good day even though the weather was so crap.

Good to meet some more new faces and see some old faces (even if they did have parts of eyebrows missing :D

Didn't get a chance to speak to you knowlson, but did see you :thumbsup:

How awesome was that little toyota with the oranged windows :D Class I reckon the driver will be up for some serious sponsorship next year. He took on the pro's so easily :thumbsup:

What was it, I heard the commentators call it a Starlet, but I thought it was an old RWD Corolla hatch?

Made me think of attempting to do a drift day in mine - in reverse :lol::lol: yer right!

Hopefully my corolla will have been completely sprayed up by the next event :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership