Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Springs/shocks And 15/16

Toyota Kid

Got another problem for the forum

I've been looking around to find out what would be a better idea to lower the Yaris and I think I will go for the full suspension kit but I can only find a few kits on the net. I haven't been to a garage yet but if I can't find it on the net will they be able to give me an option.

So has anyone done it and what brand have they used? also a cost would be really usefull if anyone has a rough idea.

I'm also trying to decide if I want 15's or 16's but I don't have much of an idea how they look so could some of you guys with either 15is or 16's post some pics so I can compare?

Have a look in my garage 4 15's! Not lowered yet tho but its coming soon! 15's are probably the best 4 performance but 17's are the best 4 looks! :thumbsup:

theres quite a few suspension kits available

many types of springs from nearly every manf.

koni, KYB, TTE, TRD, Bilstein, HKS etc etc........ all do shocks and coilovers

with many having coilover and fully adjustable applications

Like Ryan said, 15z for performance 17z for looks. At the moment I would look for 16z. They will the arches that bit more and are a good comprimise of performance and looks.

Hi

We have been trying to get hold of a set of Eibach springs for my misses YTS but no luck!! Eiback UK have none :crybaby: And its going to be at least another 3 weeks before any more are arriving in the UK......

We have only found one place with them in stock but they are asking silly money...

Has anyone fitted FK automotive springs?? They are 35mm at the front with a 40mm drop at the back

So fustrating that we have the money to buy springs and its even got insurance sorted :blink:

C ya

Ian + Caz

Yeah Langdon those wheels look sweet actually have you had the car lowered or is that standard?

Can you send some pics of the side profile?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links