Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Other Than Your Mr2

qwertyuiop

If your looking for all out speed, then it's fairly safe to say that this is a safe bet.

Speed_2.jpg

This 'car' has reached a speed of approximately 633mph.

If your still not satisfied, I don't know, maybe you want better handling to go with your crave for supersonic speeds, then you should probably strap yourself into one of these.

f16.jpg

F-16 Falcon

This can reach speeds of 1320 mph, which is mach 2. Also, if anyone in particular is ****** you off, perhaps they keyed your plane whilst you were out, you can just shoot homing missiles at them from 320 miles away. Once your missiles are away, you yourself can fly over to them, this will take about 14 minutes, if in fact you were 320 miles away (forget the 0-60 times). Once there you can really hammer home the message not to damage your property, using a 20mm M61 cannon, that holds 500+ rounds, at least you'll get something through their heads.

One of these please ......

1056981645.jpg

I treated myself to a £300 track day at Bruntigthrope a couple of weeks back and got to drive one on these bad boys for half the day and a stripped out focus RS touring car for the other!

Really struggled with the FWD focus for the first 15 minutes as not having driven a FWD for close to 3 years, it got quite exciting at one point when I got a full on 4 wheel slide/drift out of the chicane in it ;) all good fun :thumbsup:

Nice one! Thats my other car. It's in my opinion without being biased a cut-price Mclaren, and easier to drive than you think. Incredible power in comparison to some of the £100,000 plus supercars. Quicker than a Lambo 0-100mph! Shame the name NOBLE doesn't carry much weight compared with the name Ferrari....but hey I didn't buy it for that...he he! :thumbsup:

First I wanna say I'm well happy to own an MR2. It's always been one of my fav sportscars and the more I drive it the more I realise how good it is, excellent handling, reliability for everyday use and reasonable running costs.

My dream car is probably a Lamborghini Diablo. Once drove behind one and it looked and sounded amazing. I have a feeling these would not be very practical or economical though, lol.

ditto mr2s are so nice to drive. most of the top range cars have been named now lol. id have a ferrari 360 with a hamaan kit on it and probably a skyline with all the mods. but a morris miners always been a fav sports car of mine aswel :rolleyes:

First I wanna say I'm well happy to own an MR2. It's always been one of my fav sportscars and the more I drive it the more I realise how good it is, excellent handling, reliability for everyday use and reasonable running costs.

My dream car is probably a Lamborghini Diablo. Once drove behind one and it looked and sounded amazing. I have a feeling these would not be very practical or economical though, lol.

most Def!

Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Limited edition!!!! :drool::drool::drool: B) B) :drool:

sejota3.JPG

The Koenigsegg's are foooookin lurvelly though!

Such original door movement!

Well fast

Well nice

I want!

Other than that....im sorry guys, but im going the classic 355 Route!

F355.jpg

I didn't LOL! :D I'm just a motorhead. Have to agree with the Diablo though. Saw a red one at my local and had a chat with the owner, they are amazing, very low, incredibly wide and sound like Concorde! I would prefer the SE30 version as it looks more refined :drool:

I didn't LOL! :D I'm just a motorhead. Have to agree with the Diablo though. Saw a red one at my local and had a chat with the owner, they are amazing, very low, incredibly wide and sound like Concorde! I would prefer the SE30 version as it looks more refined :drool:

thats why the SE30 would be my choice..

Ive loved it since it came out!.. and generally always loved Lambo's more than the prancing horse.. :yes::thumbsup:

I've always awanted a top of the range M3, not very exciting but hey ;)

Oh and Maserati A6G, Jay Kay has one by Frua, I LOVE this car

maserati-a6g-36.jpg

i have sone piccies, but not sure if theyd work, and they probs too big, but

id love a Bugatti EB110, oh yes! :drool: in black... :drool::thumbsup:

wouldnt say no to a Porche 911 either. :)

I think the EB110 is Fugly!!!!I also think the mclaren F1 is mingign.. for me to have a super car its got to be a jaw dropper too!

Right now either a Veyron, or a Maclaren mercedes SLR! hopefully with it being build by maclaren it won't have the usual mercedes shocking build quality!!!

looks stunning too!!!!!

Heading to more conventional cars, I love the new Bently GT Coupe, and the DB9 :thumbsup: (vanquish looks great, but ford engine and mondeo switchgear is a real turn off!)

I'd love a DeLorean.. I know they are ugly, slow, fall apart and largely crap... but how cool can you get :thumbsup:

Joeskeppi, that Mazer is stunning!!! I like the Bi turbo one, coupe, old style banana lights too :thumbsup: I was in queensway carpark the other day service our access controll system we have there and a guy had one of the square mazerati saloons.. its not a thing of beauty, but it was sooooooo cooool :D

Rooky thats exactly the same as the one I nearly bought a bit back.. same colour, left hand drive and a targa :thumbsup: this one has different one piece rims tho :(

RX-7.. good choice!!!! anyone here driven one??? unbelievable!!! that silver ones lush!!! Just a shame the bonnets the wrong colour :ffs:

the mclaren F1 looks "fussy" all the lines along the side.. the nasty rear.. have you seen one up close? looks like a kit car!!

yeah i've driven a few RX-7 Gen 3's and a Gen2 :)

they are a doddle to drift, and they rev so quick its hard not to hit the rev limiter and the buzzing noise when you do so :D

choice,

gotta be my 2 favourite group b rally cars, the ford rs200 or audi quattro sport, although the lancia delta s4 is close

if it's to be a supercar it'd be the diablo se or maclaren f1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links