Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Attack Of The Spiders ?!?!?

Jimlad

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• ~Rach~

• JNR

• ricomr2

Top Posters In This Topic

Men seem to be more scared of spiders than girls!!!

Nicks petrified of them, Im the one left to kill the little buggers :lol:

I'm not scared of spiders OR girls :D

leave it be ?? This thing will eat me in my sleep !! .. lol

Rach... not funny about that eggs comment.. lol

Also... if I suck it with the hoover... will it be able to get out again ?

Dude, it's known fact that we all EAT around twelve spiders in our lifetime.

...next time you see a little one on the ceiling.... kill it or it'll drop in your gob when your snoring!

:lol::lol::lol:

Eugh, that thought freaks me out the most. My Bruv had a big spider in his room the other night (probably the one that ran into my room), so he captured it using the tried and tested technique of cup and card. Unfortunately he managed to trap one of its legs, so it promptly became a 7 legged freak. He put it outside in the garden... last night, the b***dy thing was in my room!!! What did it have - Sat Nav or something?!?!?

LOL

I dont mind the little tiny ones, but the bigger ones freak me out... dont like them at all... prolly something to do with the fact my Dad used to chase me with them when I was little... am now scarred for life! :P

I cant do the glass n paper trick... cause you can still see em trying to get out and feel em through the paper!! So usually its a frosted glass and a bit of card.. I have been brave enough to get rid of some big ones in my time.

I lived in Sydney Australia for 6 months when I was 8 years old... we had an infestation of redback's in our pool and a huntsman on the stairs (about 20cms diametre).

But those housespiders?... I have a nifty contraption my Mum bought me as an amusing present once, its a 'Spider Hoover' a littler hoover-like device which you take the cap off... hoover up the offending 8 legged one and replace cap... then take it far far away and let it go.

I dont like touching the little beasts because they bite, yes house spiders bite, the little ones you generally dont ever feel, but the bigger ones do... one bit my brother as he had it in his hands to chuck it out the window and drew blood!!! :P

I dont care if they are 'clean' or kill flies etc... I dont want them in amongst my stuff :P

:lol: What is it with Mums and those sort of contraptions? Mine bought a Bug Trap - a clear perspex container with a sliding door. Put the container over the offending buster and slide the door under it. My brother had a field day with it - creeping up on me and shoving random bugs in my face!

my mate hates spiders!! and theyre always in his house, shud seen him before when one was on the stairs, he flew out the house, and ran half way down the street, lol, no lie!!

he hates them!! :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links