Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Selling Help Required

uncle_rob

Well i'm new, so first things first, hello to everyone on this forum.

My main reason for joining this forum is for help with the sale of a car, and secondly to stay in touch with the toyota world, having owned several toyotas in the last 21 years. I am now waiting on my Lexus IS200 to come.

OK, my grandad passed away a couple of years ago, and this meant that we have ended up with his car. Due to insurance and other things, it is now come the time to sell. This car has always been kept in a garage, always hand washed, always had seat covers (the original fluff off the seats is still there). The condition is immaculate, however there is one snag, with the emotional bvalue that comes with it, i want this car to go to an owner who will treat it with the upmost of respect that it deserves.

Here are the main details

Toyota Carina 1.6

62000 miles

no tax or MOT

Slight bump in rear

Mint condition throughout

No rust

I think a limited edition???

Hope someone can help in this situation, it is more sentimental than anything, cost is no issue really, just want it to go to a good home.

Thanks everyone

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links