Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Super Unleaded/optimax?

ChadPaul

yes better for ur engine i however have not noticed much performance increase well maybe a slight one but when i had a 200sx with hybrid turbo it made a huge difference. i try to use it as often as possible. but do avoid the cheaper petrols tesco asda etc its a low grade and u pay for it in th ened

it does help m8 but when you start using it you wont feel much difference but after using it for say a couple off weeks try going back to normal unleaded then you feel a big difference , its a gradual change when u use optimax and the like thats why you dont feel it as good as you should..

put some in your tea, then you wont need a car. :lol::lol:

Imports NEED super unleaded or optimax and will make a huge difference to it giving you the nearer the full 180BHP

UK models dont NEED it cos the timing is set for normal unleaded giving them 173BHP however still to guarantee you get your max power and a cleaner fuel system id use optimax.

put some in your tea, then you wont need a car. :lol::lol:

i would go through lots of trainers though, at least my emissions would be cleaner :P

I find this all very psychological but I always fill my Type-R up with Optimax, I think the car feel a little bit more responsive when fuelled with higher ron grade fuels!

I always run mine on super and every few weeks i put optimax in every other week.

I notice a big difference in performance with optimax but it doesn't

Last very long due to the cost of it :rolleyes:

I find this all very psychological but I always fill my Type-R up with Optimax, I think the car feel a little bit more responsive when fuelled with higher ron grade fuels!

i doubt its psychological in a type R

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links