Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Got Bigger Wheels ... Pics!

SexyCrayola

true.... i appologise for my americanism, i am deeply mortified with myself

So you should be :lol::thumbsup: :D

:lol:

i dont actually know why i said it!! (i dont normally!)

combination of monday mornings, end of the month, work and cheap sunday nights at the boozer! :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

(PS sorry to rose for a 'chavy' phrase against the car!)

:lol::lol::lol:

ahhh fair enough HOU but I dont think your that keen on the bodykit to start off with! which i alright as have already had the barry boy slating :rolleyes: unique taste I guess.

Was looking at em accross the line for the 1/4 mile drag strip today against 17's & 18's and still cant believe how BIG they are :eek:

I am seriously getting a LOT more attention now and definately didnt have a bodykit before those went on - TOTALLY different car now.

I had my tracking done, so was a bit annoying having a 'half cocked' steering wheel at hand. Can feel the next mod coming on - momo steering wheel lol

I actually like th kit as i have said before but really dont think the alloys are nice, and dont think they match the kit, they would suit a golf better, you needed something curvey to match the kit or less spokes!

Again my opinion, at least ill tell you the truth unlike alot on this forum who will just say what you wanna hear

nice sixe but sorry dont like the alloys dont suit the mods to the car.............each to their own i guess

Hou .... you have developed a severe problem with me specifically since me and steve finished, I cant post a thing on here without you either being a bit ****ty, down toned or slating it.....

Each to thier own.... yup, please keep off my threads now as have had enough

Asha - your wheels were all taken out front today with a very good jet wash and Meguiars hot rims today, washed inside and out and spotless.

2 of the wheels are perfect condition, the other two have ONE small curb each but as you will see it nothing really and can tell you exactly how I got em grrrrr

Tyres -

1 - spot on/nr new

2 - good tyre / LOT in it

3 - ok, legal

4 - needs a tyre but still runnable

Theyre all Maxis 205/55/16, I like to have them all the same if I can and cost me £45/tyre which wasnt too bad (costs me flippin 130/tyre hnow with the new wheels eeeeeek!)

£45/tyre which wasnt too bad (costs me flippin 130/tyre now with the new wheels eeeeeek!)

Hope you dont get any punctures :D

£45/tyre which wasnt too bad (costs me flippin 130/tyre now with the new wheels eeeeeek!)

Hope you dont get any punctures :D

Dont I know it! Tyres are hard to get too so am hoping to be able to get some more in soon and always have a couple spare tyres at home waiting.

Last sunday at the 1/4 mile track, I spun the wheels on launch and Cringed as it was probably £10-£20 worth of tyre

nice sixe but sorry dont like the alloys dont suit the mods to the car.............each to their own i guess

Hou .... you have developed a severe problem with me specifically since me and steve finished, I cant post a thing on here without you either being a bit ****ty, down toned or slating it.....

Each to thier own.... yup, please keep off my threads now as have had enough

I havent been ****ty to you or anything!!!

Its you that has the problem, if you havent noticed I stated i liked the kit but not the alloys, i was giving you a opinion hence the whole each to their own meaning i dont like them but you do its all about what you think yourself!!

As for the you and steve finishing if you dont remeber i was great to you throughout all that!!!

You need to calm down take a good long look at yourself in a nmirror and realise the world is not out to get you!!

Also see my post earlier which you seem to have missed!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links