Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Information Request

hamps_w

Hello there,

I have just bought a Celica 190 (2001 Y reg) The car is badged on the back as a T sport. The car orignially came from Belgium (has belgium sevice manual) via a UK main dealer.

What differences does my "T Sport" have over a 190 Celica.

It has the same wheels as the new shape MR2 and leather interior with climate control and out side temperature display. There is no rear spoiler, and the side sills are colour coded with silver "Celica" door sill plates. It also has Alloy pedals.

Its lagoon blue.....i think.

What other things does it/ should it have?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Will

Absolutely nothing different mechanically.

Car is identicle and still has the 190HP at the flywheel. It just looks like the previous delearship/owner has customised the extra's on the car.

your best bet would be to take to a Toyota Dealer and just ask them to look inside a 2001 Celica :thumbsup:

Toyota changed the interior of the 2003+ cars and also renamed it the T Sport rather than the Celica190. The interior of the 2003+ Celica looks much nicer. Its a much darker shade of grey and the quality of the leather is much better.

I'm suprised on a Y plate that its badged a 190 and has no spoiler. Must be a Belgian thing

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links