Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Windom

Admin

• 5 months later...

hey cool.. do you have any pics?

• 10 months later...

• 3 weeks later...

i recently looked at few pics of 1991 toyota vista & it looks very similar or exactly same as the 1992 onwards lexus ES300/windom. could they be the same? only the toyota vista has a 2.0 engine(dunno if other engine for vista is available).

i know the 1989 ES250 is same chassis/body as the 1988 toyota vista & the 1988 vista is also same chassis as the 1988 toyota camry.

i also heard ES300/windom is same chassis/floorpan as camry of same era as well as current/newest camry & es300/windom.

so camry, ES300, windom, vista, these 4 cars all have something in common?/ now im confused!

can see pics on lexus ownerclub site

possiblt to give a direct link to the vista??

also 1992 Toyota 'Camry Prominent' looks exactly same as 1992 ES300 as well as 1992 Toyota Vista so:

camry

camry prominent

ES300/windom

vista, all have something in common? anyone know background of these?

• 5 months later...

This is a long time after the original post, but I own an ES250 Windom of 1993 year. This is sometimes referred to as the baby Windom. It uses the same motor as the Camry Prominent and I believe that the chassis is Camry based. Beautiful car to drive and in the 4 years I have owned it has had very few problems. It has done 132,000 klms. The cambelt has obviously been changed. New tyres, New boot to the CV joint. Drivers door electric window drive replaced. Only problem at present is the instrument pointers to the REV counter and Temperature guage have disappeared. I have at this stage no inclination / desire to change

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links