Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Very Posh!

Youngy

Going for anniversary meal 2nite with the uva half. She's booked us into a really posh hotel in skegness :drool: ....ulterior motive i bet :!Removed!: let you know. Ill do one of these :bye: when she's gona mention it. :thumbsup:

Has she given you any hints that she might propose then? She could honestly have wanted to plan something good for the two of you, without an alterior motive. We can do that sometimes!!! :lol:

*edited after you answered Breezer.

lol! awwwwwww!! her little heart will be slightly broken :rolleyes:

you could tell her a load of bs, say that ul be the one proposing at the right time! :hokus-pokus:

Nah Breezer - if she does propose, that's leading her on. If he doesn't see himself getting engaged in the near future, he shouldn't say something like that - otherwise every month that passes, it will be on her mind. Trust me.

Or she may be planning to "treat" you ;)

Dont forget, its a leap year so technically your missus can propose to you any time this year. I proposed to Nick so it can happen guys!! ;) :lol:

Yeh i didnt forget about leap year. It'll prob turn out all rosy and she wont ask me....or im (hopefully) abducted beforehand. Only kidding Charis & Rach....know where your coming from. abducted.gif How about u breezer..hooked up yet if you look like lil alfie? ha ha :thumbsup:

LOL roflmao :lol:

Im 18 going on 19, and engaged :ph34r: aint getting married for a while though. bad flaming idea, she keeps asking about babies :eek: and iv bought her two engagement rings. i bought her one which she liked, and it fitted, then a few month later she said she wanted a different one and didnt like that one much :eek: NICE EH!! got engaged 2 year ago :eek: thats young love for ya!!

thank god they were only like £100 each! :eek: :!Removed!:

Bringing myself thats all she will want he he how cheesy is that! Ive got her a lil somat to say thanx.birthdaygift.gif

going by that emotican, is it a bomb?

Well I dont care if its a leap year or not... there is no way I will ever propose to my guy.... he has to do it....

but besides... Im not fussed over marriage just yet.... gotta save money for the car first! :P

engaged at 16 Breezer??? you must be mad! how can you have found someone you wanna spend the rest of your life with at 16.... and know it??

engaged at 16 Breezer??? you must be mad! how can you have found someone you wanna spend the rest of your life with at 16.... and know it??

coz am stupid :blink:

lol i was seeing her in 3rd year senior for 2 month, then she finished me and i was heart broken as i had fancied her for 2 and a half years!! 2 AND A HALF YEARS before i actually did anything about it :eek: then i was so upset. then i fancied her best mate, eeeek! but they were ok after that! i was seeing my ex for 15months, i finished her to be with the one im with now (the one i was seeing previously for 2 month), and got engaged two months after we were back together, and been together since :eek:

although the best friends is not quite now, enemys is more like it :rolleyes::huh::unsure:

:ph34r:

a really posh hotel in skegness

Why does that sound so amusing :thumbsup:

Good luck fella!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links