Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tuning 93 Corolla 1.3 Gli

phallett

I have just bought for a sound price a 93 Corolla 1.3 GLi 3 door hatchback FWD. I bought it for a fun car to turn into a track day car. Obviously money is not no object otherwise I would have bought a more expensive base car. I think the model is 101AE, could someone let me know what it is? I would also like some advice as to what I could do to the car. I see there is a compnay which sell 2nd hand engines from Malaysia and Asia as a whole and wouldn't mind some advice from others who have used this company. Any general advice would be great too. I like the car and think it'll be nice to play around with it. So let me know the softest and hardest options you can tell me!

anything about styling/performance whatever, ask people in corolla section, theyl be the experts and more chance youl get alot more replies from people who know what theyre talking about.

cool car mate. any pix? my dads mate just bought a corolla, tis nice :)

PS. WELCOME TO THE CLUB. This clubs becoming fast growing. Thats the second person iv said that to today.

...thanks there, I will post the message on the Coroolla site. No photos as yet but I will add them as I transform the car.

Thanks again.

...thanks there, I will post the message on the Coroolla site. No photos as yet but I will add them as I transform the car.

Thanks again.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links