Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen6 Suspension Opinions

leon1918

i am currently going to change my suspension setup . ias i ahev a sport suspension switch on the dash i am thinkin of just changing the springs for now, what makes have u guys got and how do u rate them , i have been tols spax are the best for the gen6????? :help:

have you bought a new celi leon. or is this the 4 ws one.

i have jamex on mine, i have fitted spax before and they are good springs.35mm drop is more suitable for the gen 6 in my opinion.

If you want to keep some comfort them Spax are the springs to get , iv got fensport springs which are very good but just a little hard , i thought they were fine till i had a drive in my m8s ST202 with spax fitted and his felt better than mines, i recon the fensports handle better but i only lowered the car for looks so i will be buying Spax when i get the funds..

yeah the 4ws , it didnt sell in the trader so i thought keep it cos its in mint cond , ill drive it a while get used to the gen6 then i prob go after a white one in a years time ! got an exhaust , filter etc so looks and souns quite good and still feels quick enough for now , where is the cheapest place for spax?? anyone selling any

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links