Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hiace 1977 Prototype,whats It Worth

jeffg

hey guys,

am new here and have a beat up old 1977 lwb toyota hiace which has been a reliable old workhorse to me for years. :wacko:

am thinking of updating so may consider selling but unsure as to if its worth any extra money because it has a very low chassis number RH32V-000006 and appears to have some minor differences to every other one ive seen so im guessing its a prototype. :rolleyes:

just curious as to your thoughts if it would qualify for some kind of museum piece from possibly being the earliest survivor of this new model range and if it was worth anything to anyone,

who should i contact,thanks. :thumbsup:

Start by contacting your countries Customer Toyota centre, ask for number (and web address) at any local Toyota dealership and explain your situation. You might find at local level a more 'mature' employee could offer advice. Also the parts department a local dealership will be able to tell you how old/early vehicle is from the chassis number.

Believe it or not someone at Toyota will be interested if it is one of the first, if not the oldest in existance.

In Britain offical Toyota publications are always mentioning a snipet about some aged Toyota still doing it's daily duty. It's good for advertising ...it proves the longetivity of their product.

thanks for the advice, :D

i was think more along the lines of an international museum.

have spoke to toyota dealers before about my vehicle and if i dont want to buy a new car and trade it in,

they dont seem to want to know about it. <_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links