Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cheap Parts Or Resonable Parts At Least

DRKOK

I am suffering from the front shock absorber problem however the cheapest price I have got is around £140 + VAT which is pretty unacceptable. Could any one tell me where we could get good price parts for these vehicles.

I actually bought my Lucida 3 months a go with 6 month warranty on it. It seems that the cover actually does not cover shock absorbers. I advice any one who buys these vehicles for a thorough inspection and check what your warranty actually covers.

I also have stirring wheel problem as well. It shakes as you drive. It is more apparent at slow speed and eases a bit when pick up the speed. Could this be a simply traction problem or something more serious. I did not have this until I hid the left wheel on a low pavement in France a month ago. Therefore I only think that this was the cause of it.

Thank you for any help.

Hi

Reference your steering fault, have you checked your wheels and tyres? It may be as simple as a defective tyre or a bent wheel

Hope this helps

I also have had the front shock go on my Lucida.

Found a web-site thats not to expensive and was told by a garage i use (a good reliable back street one) cost would be about £60.00 to replace(i supply the part).

Web-Site to look at : www.bbcspares.com.

Hope this helps

Regards

:)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links