Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Drivers Are Just Dangerous

BLOODUK

was tempted to do that with the who hsa the best mr2 thread... change them all ti Jimlad ..... lol :thumbsup:

yeah.. then that would be WAY too OBVIOUS.. :P

Personally I love you all the same. In a non-homosexual way you have to understand. The ladies however are different and I would love them in any way they deemed suitable as long as it didnt involve electrocution or rodents being passed through tubes :blink:

Erm I went off on one there for a second didnt I? :unsure:

I live in the sticks on coutry lanes.. get fed up of people that don't know how to drive properly on them!! (usually 4x4 drivers from the city and subaru drivers that think they are richard burns, and that they actually have a "good" car).

"oh theres no cars about, lets drive really fast" then lock up and slide about in total suprise when they see another car after takinga blind corner at abot 80 sideways.....

dont wanna start this off again, but this is the first time ive read this post and i do think most of u were wrongfully nasty with blooduk.

if u actually read his post u will notice that he did resume the speed limit once he hit the 30mph zone - it was the muppet in the rover who didnt - which was the point of his topic.

we all have a bit of fun on country roads, as this is the last (for now) bastion of free driving where a lot of innapropriate legal obstructions dont interfere with a harmless jaunt on a sunny afternoon!

and blood also wasnt the fool sat up peoples bumpers and overtaking on blind bends,....

if ur gonna slate anyone, find the rover driver and forcibly inform him that it is that kind of driving that could lead to speed cameras being erected on every country road in the country!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links