Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Drivers Are Just Dangerous

BLOODUK

I was having a wizz about around the county lanes hardly any drivers about , and on my way back this guy in front for some reason decided to go into mental mode. At every corner he wanted to overtake someone and riding bumper , i thought enough is enough lets see where he goes. I followed him onto a straight bit of road in the sticks the guy in front of him turned off and he booted it as i was behind him i booted it aswell , Kept up with him easily and if it wasnt life threatening wouldve overtaken. But there comes a time when its just not worth it!!. We came up to a 30mph zone and i just thought thats it no more i dropped it back to normal speed but this guy just had to get away from me, or so it seems would this guy have not gone so fast if i wasnt near him?? its as if he thought ooo a sports car i must get away.

Anyway he carried on going in his reckless bumper riding and far above 30mph and i just let him get on with it.

Found out it was a 2.5 Rover 75 v6 :lol::lol:

Smashing, thanks for that.

heh? do you have a problem with me or something :ffs:

I detect sarcasm in your post

LOL johnR :lol: :D

give us the morale of your story blood!

presumably along the lines of 'road racing is dangerous'

ahhh, thanks john that gave me a chuckle :D

You know , i thought honda revolutions members are annoying

but some here are just as bad i bet if it was bibbs making this post

or jimlad you wouldnt be so damn sarcastic.

Cant we just get along?

:crybaby:

Yep good point Blood well made, i've got no problem with you at all bud - don't even know you :)

I was just having a larf at JohnR's comical genius

:group-hugs:

Well i didnt find it comical i found it rather lame it was like " !Removed! your post is crap " , if you have nothing nice to say dont say it all!

:(

Reminds me of a video I saw last week of a MR2 driver in Kent speeding through built up areas and driving on the wrong side of the road! :ffs:

(Now that is sarcasm :yes: )

Reminds me of a video I saw last week of a MR2 driver in Kent speeding through built up areas and driving on the wrong side of the road! :ffs:

Yes when you didnt listen to a word i said about camera position , its funny how the mods agree with me and i had pms saying what a good video it was.

:rolleyes:

Everybody chill....

Blood was making a valid point. You do get some idiots who see a sports car and think ... "i gotta race it" .. or in this case .... "I gotta get away from it!" ...

I'm not saying I don't speed as most probably everyone does, but in a 30mph limit zone is a bit ott.

for <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>s sake people... leve the lad alone...

What is your problem with him? as stated above.. if you aint got notin good to say.. then just shut up and get on with it..

Ive noticed that TOC has recently gone down the flaming route which is one thing i cant stand!...its why i like TOC as there was no childesh bickering...

Get over it people..

*rant over

for <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>s sake people... leve the lad alone...

What is your problem with him? as stated above.. if you aint got notin good to say.. then just shut up and get on with it..

Ive noticed that TOC has recently gone down the flaming route which is one thing i cant stand!...its why i like TOC as there was no childesh bickering...

Get over it people..

*rant over

Agreed? has jimlad delt with the people that are causing it?

id say

no <_<

has jimlad delt with the people that are causing it?

id say

no

Why are you trying to stir up trouble champus?

PM's have been sent to people.

So the answer would be yes. Don't try to stir things anymore.... the situation has been delt with.

the end.

lol i keep racing to the bypass only pretty much, no need to risk sum poor little kids life just to prove u can blow off a nova :P

Jimlad aint respomsible for everyone uknow!! there are more moderators, although i do think theyre all doing a good job!

;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links