Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Don't Turn Toc Into A Bickering School Playground.

Jimlad

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Rach~

• champus

• Yarisboy

• Gareth B

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No sorry it wasn't that heated but somebody started calling for others to be banned, which in my opinion needed a Mod to step in and close the post.

As I said in the deleted post, a lot of comments are made tongue in cheek and should never be taken too seriously.

Anyway, TOC goes on and I just realised I have cecome a Guru member. Suppose it is time to get the cheque book out and go GOLD!

Hey rach wasnt you that person that found it hard to deal with people discussing some guys death and you had a temper tantrum then turned nasty?

Im a girl too you know and id hate to be put in the same class as you, and you call yourself a women for shame

Im your dreams love :rolleyes: :P

You are my dreams, too, Hun :lol: {Read what you posted, carefully :blink:]

Anyway, TOC goes on and I just realised I have cecome a Guru member. Suppose it is time to get the cheque book out and go GOLD!

Hear, hear!

I leave Toc alone for an hour and this is what happens! Another thrilling Sunday with Toc.

It wasn’t heated at all, BLOODUK got a few replies he didn’t like (which were not offensive) about a thread he had posted, and he went off at a tangent.

Now he’s thrown his teddy out of his pram and all of a sudden it’s everybody else’s fault!

Or am I reading someone else’s posts?

:eek:

Now he’s thrown his teddy out of his pram and all of a sudden it’s everybody else’s fault!

Have you read his posts? have you seen what he has to put up with his dad

and you think its all fun and games to wind the person up then ask

why he leaves.

Get a reality grip its people like that which suddenly turn violent

when a simple joke is made

You should be ashamed of yourselves and pm blooduk

with an appology i bet if you did that he may come back

TOC needs its regular dose of commotion, it'd be boring otherwise :)

btw Rach that's very nice of you, but we don't even know each other! slow down a little :P

Hey rach wasnt you that person that found it hard to deal with people discussing some guys death and you had a temper tantrum then turned nasty?

Im a girl too you know and id hate to be put in the same class as you, and you call yourself a women for shame

Ummmm excuse me???

I think thats best left alone before flaming starts against you. You may be a girl, but I'd never class myself as that. If you really want to start and act like a little girl, go gold and do it on there. Dont be childish on the forums :rolleyes:

It wasn’t heated at all, BLOODUK got a few replies he didn’t like (which were not offensive) about a thread he had posted, and he went off at a tangent.

Or am I reading someone else’s posts?

:eek:

I agree, I replied to that thread after John R's post which I found amusing but Blood took to heart. Not sure what sort of reply he was looking for. :rolleyes:

Champers you really must stop stirring things up.

For a newbie you are not making any friends very fast.

I agree, I replied to that thread after John R's post which I found amusing but Blood took to heart. Not sure what sort of reply he was looking for. :rolleyes:

Maybe he wasnt looking for a sarcastic reply or did that slip your mind

I think that tis thread should be closed to further postings, if that is possible. I have never seen the like on Toc, before, & hope I never do again.

I log on every night to join friends I have never met & prob never will. I hope it will continue to be a pleasure, with light hearted banter & that we can all be friends again :group-cuddles:

Who's stirring im speaking the truth he should get an appology and also rach stop acting like a girl and act like a women :wacko:

For a newbie you are not making any friends very fast.

Not a good move trying to annoy gold members really :rolleyes:

Not a good move trying to annoy gold members really :rolleyes:

gold? so just because your gold you can go around picking on people

would you have treated the person differently if he/she was a gold member?

Who's stirring im speaking the truth he should get an appology and also rach stop acting like a girl and act like a women :wacko:

Ummm like I said earlier, I apologised to him on PM for offending him, yet he didnt have decency to apologise back :rolleyes:

You must read things more carefully, I have reported your posts on here, as all you are trying to start is a flaming war against yourself

gold? so just because your gold you can go around picking on people

would you have treated the person differently if he/she was a gold member?

We are the ones supporting the site. We on gold are like a family, supporting each other.

We dont treat anyone else any differently, except for when one person decides to try and start causing trouble like you are.

Ummm like I said earlier, I apologised to him on PM for offending him, yet he didnt have decency to apologise back :rolleyes:

You must read things more carefully, I have reported your posts on here, as all you are trying to start is a flaming war against yourself

Why should he be sorry for something you did?

does it hurt your complex or something quick to report for flaming ay? i bet you wasnt

so quick in that other thread

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links