Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Headlight Conversion!

future

My Girl friend has just brought an Mk2 MR2 Turbo and we have been talking to the boyz down at Nemesis to see what was available for her car. See wants to add that individual styling look and we have seen on there website that they manufacture a twin headlight conversion kits which gets ride of the standard pop-up style headlights and replaces them with twin Hellas which going of the picture on there website looks the bollx see pic attached.

nem_mr2_headlight_lg.gif

They are advertising the complete kit ready for painting including the lights and all fittings for £464.00 This unfortunately is out of our price range even though they look to be of excellent quality so I asked them if they would consider doing a group (syndicate) buy to which the answer was YES... to our pleasure!

If I can find 4 other takers then they will sell them to each of use for £375.00 including the dreaded vat (you will have to speak to them about delivery as a separate issue)

If anybody is interested in joining in with me on this one then you need to contact Sam @ Nemesis on Tel 01206 273344 or e-mail sam@nemesisperformance.net

He has informed me that when we get 5 people together then He will contact us all back to arrange payment and a delivery date.

might have been intrested but i called them just now they qouted me between £50 and £100 to send them!!!

Minimum of £50 to get them from essex to Reading.

Well I wasn't expecting a reply that fast... Yes £50 to £100 sounds rediculase to me... are you sure that is not going via the moon ;-)

When I spoke to Sam he gave me a price of £18.00 to Manchester from there office in Essex. Did you speak to Sam about this?

lol

it was only luck i saw it i dont post here much.

no sam was out on lunch. i questioned the guy about 3 times the cost of sending the items then i thought maybe there from Japan, when he said essex i was like nahh its ok thanks lol.

Might be worth checking again i suppose. Theres a guy down my rd who uses nemisis so i might just take a trip to get them if i do.

want to see better pics first though tbh.

i have been looking for diffrent lights for a while never seen these before.

I have spoken to Sam @ Nemesis again and he informs me that the red MR2 is a customers car that they originally designed them for 2 months ago so is currently the only one around using these lights. They said they will get some more pictures for me including more specs about the Hella's etc.

Apparantly they guarantee excellent fit and panel gap alignment... I guess we wait on more picture!

P.S. does anybody here get there cars tuned at or buy parts from Nemesis as I know little about them?

i know a guy that used them to do some wok on his pulsar i wil get in contact with him. dont suppose you told him about my carriage charge did ya?

im not a defo i want to see better piccys first i cant decide if i like them or hate them to be honest lol

From what I have seen, it kinda makes the front look like one of those FIAT sports cars..

Think for that money I would rather have the Rogue Systems low rise lights.

don't like them.

I like the rev6 quad headlights. Faling that, then flush style headlights like the shock car.

C'mon.. the mr2 is supposed to have popups !!

D'ya reckon rougue would knock out a few more more sets like they made for nicks'(?) shock mr2?

I personally wouldnt get em cos I have hte same opinion as jim, in that the mr2 is supposed to have popups!

-Z

D'ya reckon rougue would knock out a few more more sets like they made for nicks'(?) shock mr2?

I personally wouldnt get em cos I have hte same opinion as jim, in that the mr2 is supposed to have popups!

-Z

those shock lights...

asked rogue about them... could be quite costly as they were a one off.

yeah nick told me they had to cut into some of the bodywork to make those flush mounts fit and they were a major pain in the @ss to do.... should go well on my widebody :D

Got to be pop-ups. Those lights above spoil the overall appearance of the front IMO.

Plus pop-ups are illegal on new cars right? Everyone likes illegal things coz its exciting! So drive around in your MR2 smug in the knowlege that if a chav tries to carjack you those pop-ups are gonna cause some serious rib breakage!

Bring it!

(Note: Ive been drinking so please dont be angry) :blink:

Not my cup of tea... rogue ones are much better (imo)

I think so... but then... I would... :P

like craig sed, theyre illegal so its a privalige. plus, they look so much better than that !Removed! conversion :P IMO! dont stress :lol:

LOL Is that why they dont make pop up lights ne more!!!

same reason ball bars are illegal on new cars

Remember them saying they were a git to make and fit... dont think they want to go back there!

Yeah I know, but a groupbuy may nestle a decent profit, enough to get matt the lazy sod off his ***** and work :P

Didn't know popu's were illegal!

Glad i've got them I LOVE popup lights. I stil buzz off them coming up when i turn my lights on :wub:

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links