Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dear Santa, Can I Have An Mp3 For Xmas Pleeez?

NorthamptonOwl

As my Celica is currently having the lumps knocked out of it at the local body shop I am driving a hired Astra for the next couple of weeks :( But its got an MP3 player :D When I get my Celica back (its a gen 7) I need to convince the missis that santa should bring me an MP3 player instead of aftershave, jumpers and socks! Should I be successful in persuading santa is it easy to fit a new CD/MP3 player in a Celica cos the factory fitted one is in 2 parts with the CD player below the radio controls. Can you get a blanking plate to cover the hole when the toyota CD player comes out. Also wouldn't mind some recommendations of half decent MP3 kit.

My eyes are like sheeps a***holes cos I spent all last night stuffing 42 albums onto 3 CD's Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................................

Get yourself an iPod and the alpine connecter kit (and obviously a nice alpine headunit). Forget MP3 CD's! you can have 40GB of MP3's and never have to change the CD.

Failing that get the Dension Ice>Link instead of the alpine bit (this is what I have), I can listen to all my tunes and never have to change disk (I have a kenwood headunit that also plays MP3 CD's).

Oh, and when you get out of the car you can take your tunes with you and just carry on listening from where you left off using a your cans.

Thanks mate! :thumbsup: Gonna do a bit of online browsing to try to work out how much overtime the lady has got to do between now and Xmas!

i want an MP3 DVD Headunit :D

4.7gb of tunes on each disk

:thumbsup:

*cough* you actually get 4.2GB of data(MP3) on a DVD

4.7GB is only for vidoe as it is written diffently on the disc

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links