Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lucida Steering Wheel Fitting Kit

STEVE RYCRAFT

GREETINGS NEWBE HERE, DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF A FITTING KIT AVAILABLE FOR AFTER MARKET STEERING WHEELS,TO FIT THE LUCIDA

CHEERS STEVE :help:

ive just fitted one to my previa, there were companies that listed the previa boss kits, but when i went to order them, i was told they were discontinued. As luck would have it, a local tuner to me had a momo supra boss instock, so i tried that for size. The splines fit, but the indicator cancelation didnt match up. All i had to do was drill 2 small holes in the back of the boss for the plastic ring to locate, and it works fine. The only other problem i had was that the supra boss is quite shallow, making the new wheel sit closer to the stalks, so all i did was bend them back a touch.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP GUYS,SORRY IT HAS TOOK A WHILE TO REPLY.AS SOON AS I GET TIME, I WILL POST SOME PICTURES TO SEE YOU IF YOU LIKE IT

CHEERS STEVE. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I just had replaced my steering wheel and the stalks really bothering. I went to local machine shop to fabricate me about 1" circular metal with 6 holes spacer between the steering wheel and Boss Kit. Im quite afraid i might broke the stalks if i bend them backwards without the correct tools. Fits them well and drives okay. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links