Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats This

breezer

it's an MR2 .. with a god damn aweful kit on it ..

£10k, you're having a laugh mate ..

its an mr2 with a ferrari body kit on to make it look like a ferrari. its the bad design kit i think as the skirts are **** and its out of proportion. if you want to do the conversion get a turbo and mod the engine to get ur bhp up, THEN put the kit on and people might believe it a bit more ;)

oh right i got confused! lol!

so hes trying to pass it away as a ferrari although its an mr2! with all the ferrari badges!

is it an mr2, or a ferrari :wacko::blink::unsure::huh:

:ph34r:

Did you need to ask!...

If you have a Audi TT or Merc CLK I might be interested but otherwise I am looking to sell.

:lol:

lol yeah, i havent read it all but im sure thats what hes doing. i do really like the new 355 kit from extreme cars http://www.extreme-cars.co.uk have a browse on there breezer, ull be shocked at just how spot on the new kit is. apart from a bit less speed and the mr2 sounding different you'd fool a lot of people with the extreme kit

cheers, looks nice :yes:

but an mr2 me thinks should stick proud to there name and not try and pass it off as another car :yes:

For the 10k price tag .. add a bit more and get a Modial or a 308GTB ..

a REAL Ferrari ..

i can see your point about it been fake ferrari but if youve got a heavy modded mr2 turbo you could sure pull off the speed just about (not top speed like :P ) people got different views but i personally think the 355 is one of the best looking cars ever made and to have toyota reliability and what looks to be a ferrari to most people, im sure it would be a great alternative for a ferrari fan. i would consider the conversion if had enough money

Those kits make me laff!!!!!!!

totally unconvicing, the car is way to small for starters!!!

I went to look at an F355 a few months back and had a the Mr2 side by side with one, after you have looked at the real thing up close, you realise how way off the kits are!!!!!

Someone should tell the guy on eBay that F355s don;t have door handles :thumbsup:

ah come on, you must have all seen the old B.A.D design kit. check out the new extreme kit! it makes the car as wide as the real 355 as its actually moulded off a real 355 body. all the front of the car it enlarged with supporting rods so its the exact size.

DSCN0407.JPG

side vents are moved into doors so im guessin there not functional anymore, if u want a 355 so bad then get one, theres always gonna come a time when someone asks u questions about it and u have 2 say its an mr2! should be proud to own a 2 without tryin to pass it off as summit else. reminds me of fiestas that put xr2 kits on or novas with gte kits!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links