Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

November Scottish Toc Meet

Jimlad

:lol:

Micahel PM'd me sayin he hoped to break the 30 second barrier! I never got a lap over 30 seconds on my last run and you did! :lol:

Like i said... wasn't happy with my times Had 3 sessions and was a little tired by the end of it. :rolleyes:

And who's Micahel?? :D (Michael)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan1985

• ricomr2

• Rubix_cube

• Jimlad

I know of somebody else who might come along,he also has a starlet(sr) the lowest thing i've ever seen !!!. I think he's actually joined the club (standard not gold) i'll see.Ryan did you buy coilovers? The hardest thing on the suspension is the drop links but there are methods :thumbsup:

Yes mate I did! Forget u were a Toyota mechanic! Quality! How much mate??? Rico I've just bought that bottle of Vodka for you aswell! :rolleyes:

If graham wants to do it for you.. let him cos i dont know when i'll get the chance to do it.

Asked for a weekend off today but god knows when it'll be.... :huh:

Sorry dont do homers,to much hassle,dont want the responsibility of wrecking anything

Doh!... Thought i was getting out of it there :D

Rico do you actually want to do it? Cos if you don't tell me and I'll get it done elsewhere!

Cheapest I've found is £110 with alignment! :wacko:

Graeme, poor show!!! :(

Not a problem Rico, just drive like a granny though, I'm only a student! :lol::thumbsup:

The vodka is sittin right here! :yes:

Ive only been to this track twice since it was changed and i put my fastest laps down on the first visit.

Easy track to learn and its fast ;)

Have you been to cambuslang before mate?

No mate :( Heard its really good though :) Should be a laugh..... i'll get some practice on the way up on them back roads eh Ryan :lol: I have been told my car is a go kart :lol:

Like i said... wasn't happy with my times Had 3 sessions and was a little tired by the end of it. :rolleyes:

We never had 3 sessions we only done 2? And Wullie u will be following me up the back road cos I know it and its well dodgey! :yes:

I'd beat you going up it anyway Wullie, even though you have a faster car! You would probably crash! :yes:

We never had 3 sessions we only done 2? And Wullie u will be following me up the back road cos I know it and its well dodgey! :yes:

I did a session at clydebank too... the same day....

Doh.. that was just the mr2 guys that day! :rolleyes:

last time i went karting with you lot i was told to slow down because i was too fast and it was unfair for you lot.

Lmao

:D :blink:

last time i went karting with you lot i was told to slow down because i was too fast and it was unfair for you lot.

Silly us Liam, we should have known! :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Silly us Liam, we should have known! :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Thats how golum/smeagel speak's... says we all the time instead of i....I'll get my coat :(

Nah Liam, just never been interested in it! :thumbsup:

Are all the other Glasgow lads coming again? Make sure Pizzaboy wakes up in time guys give him a phone early doors! :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links