Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Off Topic: Boxing

reece

I never know when fights are on, or who who is... but if I change the channel and boxing is on, I'll more than happily sit and watch it.

Personally... I love it.. :D

Danny Williams' world heavyweight fight against Vitali Klitschko is confirmed for Las Vegas on 11 December :D

Just because he beat Mike Tyson (which I will come back to in a second) Williams now thinks he can be world champion!

Tyson injured his knee in the 1st round in the Williams bout so consequently Tyson was unable to get any leverage in his punches, Tyson had an operation on his knee and was off his feet for 8 weeks (according to news reports)

I just think Danny Williams is going to bite off more than he can chew and will get a boxing lesson on the 11th

_40178392_williams203.jpg

A lesson - Quite possibly yes..........But then in Boxing once punch could be a decider so good luck to Danny :thumbsup:

good luck to him... but Klitschko will beat him to a pulp... :!Removed!:

:yes: yup, not a chance but youd have to give it a go wouldnt ya?!

Any boxer would go for a world title fight if they had the chance, whether they earned it in a glamorous fashion or not.

Agreed he's going to get TOLD come december 11th

I follow boxing :bookworm:

;) I give Danny a good chance of beating him.Look at it this way,Vitali Klichko struggled against very unfit Lennox Lewis, a tubby Cory Sanders had Klitchko shook a couple of times and look at the way his supposedly better prospect younger brother Waladimar Klitchko has deteriorated,in almost every fight getting knocked down,same fighting style.Klitchko is stiff & robotic whereas when Danny when focussed is very fluid & skillfull.

Ok,Mike Tyson tore a muscle,but previously,Danny beat(by KO) Mark Potter with a totally dislocated shoulder .Potter even fired a few shots at his dangling arm during the fight.Also another point,Klitchko quitted against a previous opponent when he himself pulled a muscle in his shoulder.

Believe me Klitchko is a bully type fighter does great when on top but when the going gets rough he'll bottle it,just look at his facial expressions after the Lennox Lewis fight,the doc gave him the perfect excuse to disguise this when stopped by the cuts.

These Klitchkos brothers were around when Evander,Tyson,Bowe,Moorer,Lewis types were ruling the devision and noone thought much of them,all of a sudden Klitchko is a superstar but who has he really beaten! :angry:

Sorry about this long post,but I hate it when people diss our Danny!

:thumbsup:Go on my son Danny boy!!! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
Can Williams beat Klitschko on Saturday?

No chance!

:(

was at the arthur v gomez fight in edinburgh great night! wrong result :censor: williams! no chance i could have beat tyson that night :wacko: will be a poor fight with two average fighters. beats me how they think( sky ) this is box office. another rip off. time hatton was fighting a name not unknowns or shot fighters just like naseem! hatton is not a big enough fight for the class in that division. and my corolla is still ratteling! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links