Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking...

gypmaster

;) Hi everyone I am selling my Celica GT 2.0, due to me buying a Crossfire the other week.

I have included a link for you to see it if you want.

I would take £4700 Min.

Car is in excellent condition as you will see from the pics, Mot till Aug05, Just had major service, FTSH, 76k miles Last 20k all motorwaty to work and back.

It is for sale in other places so i will have to let it go to first genuine offer, so if you want a viewing, then ring or mail me and i would be happy to arrange it.

96 Black Celica 2.0 GT

if i could of sold mine , i'd of snapped your hand off, nevermind :crybaby:

Hi there. I dont get on here very much but the chaps are very helpful.

I bought a 91 celica for just £1700. Its great. the thing is perfect. I got lucky, its an import and i Geuss some stayed away from it coz of the colour. But I had reason to like it (see my pic)

B) My cars B)

Hope you find something. If you see an import, dont be put off, just look at it with a crytical eye, and look for the obvious usual givaways. There are some great clean honest imports out threre, even on E-Bay. But theres lots of junk too.

I gotta say, mine will be around for quite a while I think. Everey time I drive it I get more pleased with it.

John :thumbsup:

I bought a 91 celica for just £1700. Its great. the thing is perfect. I got lucky, its an import and i Geuss some stayed away from it coz of the colour. But I had reason to like it (see my pic)

Ooh twins. :lol:

nice greenish yellow mica metallic , bet it stays clean forever. :thumbsup:

have your cars shag and make me a SERILICA ,gull wing doors and a 3sgte mmmm. sounds good to me. :drool::drool:

isnt the beginning just great . :thumbsup:

selling mine for 2.5k , no offers need to make room now now.

thcar4.jpg

car3.jpg

sorry mods , i need it gone , :!Removed!:

Also, whether to go for an import (are they cheaper?) or UK car - what's the major differences anyway???

UK cars are cheaper overall as they cost less to insure, run fine on standard petrol and overall easier to own.

saying this...

if your going for a GT4 then the imports generally have more power.

For the budget your talking about you should go for a UK Spec GT (ST202) or a UK Spec GT4 (ST205) this way your insurance and running costs shouldnt be so high.

Stay away from the 1.8ltr ST202's as they havent got the same power as the GT by a long shot. Also the engines arent as strong.

My car is for sale, check out  my garage

I cant believe your selling KITT!? :fishyface:

most uk models dont have air con the jap ones do

Some jap cars dont have air-con either, admittedly few dont have it but some dont. The Aircon became standard equipment on the GT around 96 and its standard on all GT4's (actually its climate control) whether import ot UK.

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links