Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where To Buy Trd Wide Body Kit From

swales_p

Like the post sais boys, where can i get one from? Ive got 1 more year to use me tubbie as a run around then its into storage for a few years to become a BEAST!!!!

I'll be using a general run around as from then so any suggestions of a GOOD CHEAP car would also be good.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Ouch!! ive seen them for around £1000 which isnt too bad i suppose. Im not too worried about getting it fitted as thats the trade my uncles in. SO if anyone wants one doing and lives up in the north of England, give me a shout and ill price it up for you.

£3000 is a bit errrm :eek:

£3000 is a bit errrm  :eek:

nope £5k.

So your saying you sell the original

TRD 2000GT WIDEBODY COMPLETE AERO KIT

for £1k :blink:

If thats true then I can imagine you uncle's business becoming very busy sometime soon.

Nice picture, lol. Im not sure, the wide body kit was priced at £1300 but didnt state TRD on it. betta get saving then. 5K ouch :eek:

Ah well, nevermind it will all be worth it in the end. Just on the veilside kit, i personally think its the worst body kit ive ever seen for a car. HORRIBLE!!!

This is only my opinion boys, for anyone with a veilside kit out there.

Cheers :thumbsup:

you can buy a car for that lol!!!

if i won the lottery of something i would part with my money...o well i will carry on dreaming :drool:

i can make a replica trd body kit out of paper mashe if u want? i do for £5 if you supply the old newspapers and paste

yeah i do like that kit....but i prefere the trd one

wait a minute it was the same one .......yes point and laugh at me

Edited by jdbecks

What a find Roytone!!!! you are a legend!! thats the one im ganna buy, dont see no point in buying a trd one WHEN i can get the exact same for way cheaper.

Cheers m8 :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links