Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Full Use Of Rear Door

sparkydog

There is a kit available to make full use of your Rav 4 rear door,instead of the UK 75 degrees you can open it a full 90 degrees .It only takes a few minutes to fit. I can supply it for £60 + delivery

email me at sparkydog@fsmail.net

There is a kit available to make full use of your  Rav 4 rear door,instead of the UK 75 degrees you can open it a full 90 degrees .It only takes a few minutes to fit. I can supply it for £60  + delivery

Does anybody know of any other equipment that can be used on UK models that isn't fitted as standard here ,i only know of the rear door kit and the autodimming mirror. Is there anything else :help:

There is a kit available to make full use of your  Rav 4 rear door,instead of the UK 75 degrees you can open it a full 90 degrees .It only takes a few minutes to fit. I can supply it for £60  + delivery

Does anybody know of any other equipment that can be used on UK models that isn't fitted as standard here ,i only know of the rear door kit and the autodimming mirror. Is there anything else :help:

The 6 CD changer that fits under the front seat -- Dealer fit option only in UK.

I am trying to find an aftermarket unit.

• 4 weeks later...

The 6 CD changer that fits under the front seat -- Dealer fit option only in UK.

Just bought one of those autodimming mirrors ,fantastic, very easy to fit took 10 minutes to fit and 2 minutes to calibrate driving round 360 degrees at less than 5mph

Just bought one of those autodimming mirrors ,fantastic, very easy to fit took 10 minutes to fit and 2 minutes to calibrate driving round 360 degrees at less than 5mph

Where did you buy it and what was the cost?

Where did you buy it and what was the cost?

Approx £110 ,A pal in America,E mail me and i will give you the details

If you look for my message from a couple of months ago it's got the link to an eBay trader who sells them as well. Concur with sparkydog - an excellent diy upgrade.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links