Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

January Regional Meet

ae111sr

Ryan all done mate. The question mark was about you having a Mazda and coming to a TOC meet. I can shout - my Rolla will be at Owen Developments to have the Unichip remapped so I'll be arriving in their basic mk11 VW Golf :blink::eek: Still it's has to be remapped and that's the earliest they could do it this year. Long waiting lists at Owens so I have to take the slot they give me.

Come on guys I know there's more of you lurking out there :unsure:

JANUARY

Sunday the 23rd, next round of regional meet's, venue's and time's to be confirmed by regional meet's organiser's

Midday (ish) if everyone is agreed. Meet in the car park at Atlantic Wharf Leisure Village (HollyWood Bowl is inside along with eating establishments).

:thumbsup: See you guys there ..

im up for this lads, will drag yaris t bone with me if i can. where and when?

Hi there seab didn't know we had anyone in Swansea - everyone is welcome.

John (ae111sr) Corolla (I'll be there in a borrowed golf :shutit: :crybaby:)

Baz (Mad Welshman) Supra

Gareth (GarethB) Estima

Ryan (Rhaines) MX5

(Kieran) Chappers Yaris

(????) Earl MR2

(????) Seab Yaris T-Sport

(????) Willscars Startlet Tubo

(????) Willscars mate Lexus IS300

I haven't prebooked the ten pin bowling cos I didn't know how many were actually turning up - we'll just have to see if we can get a lane.

Weather forecast is very cold but clear blue sky - should be able to take some reasonable pics at least.

Edited by ae111sr

Didn't know it was going to be midday (ish). Only got back from the Beacons 10 mins ago. I'll pop down to see if you're all still there. My bro's coming too in his GT4.

Here's what you missed mate. Pics in the gallery

A good turn out 12 people and some faces I haven't seen before. Good to meet you guys. And I apologise to the driver of the MR2 - I didn't catch your name.

We had a drink in the Hollywood Bowl and after a good chinwag retired to the Hemingway for some food - good call.

Gareth's son ran out into the path a, thankfully, slow moving car this morning - just cuts and bruises and a bit shaken up - glad he wasn't more badly hurt . Thanks for turning out Gar much appreciated. And thanks to the rest of you too - good to see you.

John (in the Golf :shutit: :crybaby: )

For the first time I was struck for words, all that talk of variant engines went straight over the top of me :lol: , I'll be more prepared for next time :bookworm: ..

Good day, nice to put faces to names :thumbsup:

Jason is the guy with the mr2. We all had a great time, and will defo be there 4 the next meet. Glad to meet everyone, an allround gd afternoon. The food was good to.

Thanks ever1 who turned up.

will

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership