Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Petrol Consumption For £20

GT4 BOOSTER

well i used the first £20 in the gt4 , i just scraped 108 miles , could of got another 500 yards if i pushed her lol. :lol:

it was 50/50 driving , half sensible,, half using boost . --- worth every penny too.

i'm still smiling :D , i will put another 20 in tomorrow and be sensible and try to get at least 110 miles this time.

well i used the first £20 in the gt4 , i just scraped 108 miles , could of got another 500 yards if i pushed her lol. :lol:

it was 50/50 driving , half sensible,, half using boost . ---  worth every penny too.

i'm still smiling  :D , i will put another 20 in tomorrow and be sensible and try to get at least 110 miles this time.

About the same as i`m getting. And defo worth it. :yes: Have you tried optimax yet??? :thumbsup:

no mate i got her running on unleaded , performance is still good to me ,120 mph in just under 20 seconds or so. 83.9 p a litre as opposed to 93 p a litre

no mate i got her running on unleaded , performance is still good to me ,120 mph in just under 20 seconds or so.  83.9 p a litre as opposed to 93 p a litre

Wow you managed to get on the track already! I know it wouldn't be on the road! :lol:

108 yeah but i could get alot more , if using no boost . yeah sotal it was at teeside airport runway mate.

yeah sotal it was at teeside airport runway mate.

:lol::lol::lol:

Just to show what's good about the 1.8st - I must get atleast 210 miles from £20!! That's with plenty of right foot and sitting in traffic lots!

i use optimax,( about 88p/l up here) get about 180 on a boring £20 and about 140 on a fun £20

i put 20 squid worth of optimax in today - went for a run of around 60 miles , needle dont seem to of moved much either , a bit of boosting but not alot. will report back when the fumes are only available of the final outcome.

Just managed 86 miles on the last 20`s worth. It`s all this cold air we`ve been having + a 13 mile run into work in the wee small hours. Clear twisty roads, cold dampish mornings. 1.1 bar of unadulterated boost. :D .

God ..... I LOVE THIS CAR. :D :D :D :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hmm, £20 last around 90 miles for my beast. Last Sunday a full tank lasted Newcastle - Stirling - Stirling - Berwick. Thats £50 of Optimax.

Maleborn - as your car is JDM i wouldnt run it on normal unleaded - 97/98 ron at least optimax or BP ultimate mate..

optimax seems to be lasting longer. now on 90 miles and still alot to go of the 20 squid i put in. what does jdm stand for ?

jap domestic market ??

aye basically. JDM GT4 is mapped to run on 101 ron. some peeps use millers ron additive, so with optimax and a shot of millers you'll be hitting 100 ron mate.

1. UK ST162 Gen 4 Celica GT Convertible, Full 3" Zorst, Cone intake, 50hp Nitrous, Sony Xplod Ice, rolling tuned - 205BHP with Nitrous. Asleep for the winter.

2. JDM ST185 Gen 5 Celica GT4, Full leather, TTE Metal Head Gasket, ARP head bolts, Aussie down-pipe + Heat wrap, Mongoose exhaust, Eon plugs, HKS FCD, 1 Bar, Eibach springs, Well Lane dump valve, Collins Boost gauge, K&N Filtercharger, Clear front indicators, Mook Custom dials, Brushed Ali dashkit, Detailed dust caps, TRD oil cap, Sparco Ali race pedals, Mr Men airfreshener.

3. UK ST165 Gen 4 Celica GT4, also asleep - next to the convertible for the winter.

Mr Men airfreshener.

class :lol::lol::lol::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi, I'm a new member and a new Toyota Owner :)

I've just bought a 96 (p) Celica GT and have been wondering what I should expect to get in terms of milage out of her.

I've filled the tank to the brim so I can work out mpg. Been driving pretty softly and so far I've got about 150 miles and the needle shows about 1/3 of the tank gone. I reckon if I can get 300 - 350 miles to the empty line I'll be doing well.

What do others get out of thier GT?

i used to get 80 to 100 miles from a tenner out of my st202 3sge

i now have to be careful to get that from the gt4 from 20 quid :lol: what have i done :blink:

Is "st202 3sge" the 2.0 GT? I'm sure it's a stupid question but people seem to talk a lot about model/engine number around here and they meen nothing to me! :)

Thanks

depends , but most are the 3sge 173 bhp, some are the not so good 3sfe. 140 bhp

Interesting!

I was under the impression that all 6th Gen GT's were 170 bhp and that the ST's were 140 BHP. I guess it's possible then that I've bought a 140 bhp model without knowing it :(.

What is the easiest way I can tell?

Thanks for the information by the way.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links