Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Custom Exhaust?

Tahiti200

Can anyone help by recommending a custom exhaust place in the South-East, preferably Kent? I need to get an exhaust made up for the girlfriend’s Starlet SR as Toyota no longer supply the TTE 3" backbox. I don’t know who to go to now. Any help, and a rough guide to prices would be great.

If there are ready made exhausts out there, any recommendations would be great!

Cheers

Rob

I'd be very careful with Powerflow, it is a franchise and the quality of workmanship can vary wildly.

I have one of their back boxes on mine and I used to defend their work, but I've come around to thinking the same as the others. My system is only a year and a half old and it has deteriorated badly to the point where it needs replacing – not good for something that cost £180 and supposedly has a 'lifetime' warranty. I've been reliably informed that they won't even think about replacing it either.

Also, it looks like I've been let down by another one of the new franchises which I was about to trust the car to for a replacement system. It doesn't bother me too much; it's their loss more than mine...

So, if anyone can recommend somewhere in the South/South East that isn't as expensive and can be trusted – even if it's a case of fitting a universal item – then I'd like to know as well! :thumbsup:

I've given up with the various Powerflow dealers I've spoken to and have ordered a Laser backbox. It was too much hassle trying to get reasonable guarantees or anyone with good previous experience! Hopefully, the Laser will turn up shortly, fit OK and suit the missus! If anyone does know of a good exhaust place in or around Kent, I would be interestedf for future reference!

Cheers

Rob

I'd be very careful with Powerflow, it is a franchise and the quality of workmanship can vary wildly.

I have one of their back boxes on mine and I used to defend their work, but I've come around to thinking the same as the others. My system is only a year and a half old and it has deteriorated badly to the point where it needs replacing – not good for something that cost £180 and supposedly has a 'lifetime' warranty. I've been reliably informed that they won't even think about replacing it either.

Also, it looks like I've been let down by another one of the new franchises which I was about to trust the car to for a replacement system. It doesn't bother me too much; it's their loss more than mine...

So, if anyone can recommend somewhere in the South/South East that isn't as expensive and can be trusted – even if it's a case of fitting a universal item – then I'd like to know as well!  :thumbsup:

i use evolution in essex woody there zaust guy has skills and is a perfectionist

saying that mines blowing a bit put a quick drive up m25 and hell fix it for free

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links